Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CRaZy DutCh FoX!!!!

newbie here!

hello fellow Leicester fans dutch fan here from eindhoven Holland firstly i would like to say mark DE vries is the bloody slowest footballer in dutch football usually defenders over the age of 30 outrun him!!!

finally once again its been a yo-yo like season again one game Leicester trash stoke 4-1 and the next draw blank against Ipswich later they trash sheffield united 4-2 and loose to Leeds 2-1 will the yo-yo curse ever end?

hello fellow Leicester fans dutch fan here from eindhoven Holland firstly i would like to say mark DE vries is the bloody slowest footballer in dutch football usually defenders over the age of 30 outrun him!!!

finally once again its been a yo-yo like season again one game Leicester trash stoke 4-1 and the next draw blank against Ipswich later they trash sheffield united 4-2 and loose to Leeds 2-1 will the yo-yo curse ever end?

:welcome:

Sorry but i had to laugh at this!! lol

Welcome to the forum anyway !! happy posting.

P.S we beat Stoke 4-2 ;)

I've heard we might be playing PSV Eindhoven at home this pre-season. How good have PSV been this season? Any star players do you know?!

Welcome to the forum btw!! :thumbup:

:rolleyes::welcome:

Just a few remarks, first of all the main thing, Eindhoven is NOT in holland. Eindhoven is part of Noord-Brabant and therefor part of the Netherlands. Holland is a completely different story (ask bocadillo, he knows). Also, on March the 4th 2006 Heerenveen was visiting Philips-stadium. Before the match i had a chat with MdV. Of course i was wearing FoxesBlue rather then my normal Red and White-striped (seasonticket at PSV since 1974). When i shouted for him showing my City-shirt he came straight away. Couldn't leave our good run since he left unmentioned, his reply to that was what i thought of it: "You're obviously not good enough for City". Never seen a guy looking as dreadful as he did at that time.

I must give him credit though, when he came on in the second half he played a very good game against Alex, scoring the only Heerenveen-goal. Fact remains that we're better off without him.

Just a few remarks, first of all the main thing, Eindhoven is NOT in holland.

Two City fans in Eindhoven - who would have thought it? You'll have to form a branch of the supporters club and arrange cheap travel to all home games.

Two City fans in Eindhoven - who would have thought it? You'll have to form a branch of the supporters club and arrange cheap travel to all home games.

As said before, i really wonder who the other one is. My only explanation is that i've infected someone with the City-virus!!!!! :devil:

I've heard we might be playing PSV Eindhoven at home this pre-season. How good have PSV been this season? Any star players do you know?!

Welcome to the forum btw!! :thumbup:

Champions again, reached second round of Champions League and will be playing in the Dutch Cup Final on the 7th of May.

Seasonticket-prices for next year unchanged at 215 Euro for the East-Stand (sorry, couldn't leave this out, just to make you all a tad bit jealous.

I must be due back in Eindhoven again soon - Amongst other places there I occasionally do some work at Glaslaan (If you know Eindhoven you'll know where that is!)

I usually stay just outside of Eindhoven in Mierlo

I must be due back in Eindhoven again soon - Amongst other places there I occasionally do some work at Glaslaan (If you know Eindhoven you'll know where that is!)

I usually stay just outside of Eindhoven in Mierlo

Goeie avond Deathside. Hoe gaat't vanavond.

Goeie avond Deathside. Hoe gaat't vanavond.

Thank you (I think) - Well I understand the first bit anyway

I don't really know much Dutch - I just try to learn a new word or two each time I go

Recent favourite is elke dag (everyday) - Love the way it sounds when a Dutch person says it

Ow-do

Thank you (I think) - Well I understand the first bit anyway

I don't really know much Dutch - I just try to learn a new word or two each time I go

Recent favourite is elke dag (everyday) - Love the way it sounds when a Dutch person says it

Ow-do

Hou doe. They only say that in the South. ;):thumbup:

Archived