Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

My day out at cov...

Started well, was in a boozer in Nuneaton for 10, we had a right laugh, and got to the ground about ".45 but just outside my mate was nicked, and another 4 were stopped by coppers but later let in. Managed to spend about £60 and the game was shit.

Look out for me photo's in the Plymouth programme tho

Started well, was in a boozer in Nuneaton for 10, we had a right laugh, and got to the ground about ".45 but just outside my mate was nicked, and another 4 were stopped by coppers but later let in. Managed to spend about £60 and the game was shit.

Im guessing thats 2.45 then ;) Glad you had a good day Matt, our was pretty much the same apart from the farce that is West Midlands 'police' and their inability to direct about 10 coaches into the car park :rolleyes:

Im guessing thats 2.45 then. Glad you had a good day, our was pretty much the same apart from the farce that is West Midlands 'police' and their inability to direct about 10 coaches into the car park :rolleyes:

It was a farce after the game finding our coach aswell. Everyone was running around like headless chickens.

The Police were twats , they tried to nick one of my mates for making willy puller signs at some chavvy cov fans that were winding everyone up.

It was a farce after the game finding our coach aswell. Everyone was running around like headless chickens.

The Police were twats , they tried to nick one of my mates for making willy puller signs at some chavvy cov fans that were winding everyone up.

Yeah there was that as well. They had enough time to sort the coaches out into some sort of order instead of having coach 9 next to coach 3 etc etc It was chaos :mad:

A guy I used to work with always used to go on about how good Nuneaton is for a beer\bars\nightlife, considering he was living in brum we all thought it must be?????

A guy I used to work with always used to go on about how good Nuneaton is for a beer\bars\nightlife, considering he was living in brum we all thought it must be?????

Well we got there early so went straight to a Wetherspoons for breakfast can't remember what it was called then we went to an ex service mens club after, one lad with us knew the landlord so we stayed there for cheap beer. Didn't see much move of the place to be fair. But the taxi drive the the ground was about 10 minutes so was pleased we went ther rather than muckin about with the treck from cov station.

My mates and I parked abit away from the ground and on our walk back to the car we were offered out by 4 or 5 chavvy inbred Cov fans. I wasn't amused and luckily they didnt seem to act on there threats, we just upped the pace of our walk to get back to the car as soon as possible, that isn't what I go to football games for, no wonder the reputation of idiots like this is plagueing our country!

My mates and I parked abit away from the ground and on our walk back to the car we were offered out by 4 or 5 chavvy inbred Cov fans. I wasn't amused and luckily they didnt seem to act on there threats, we just upped the pace of our walk to get back to the car as soon as possible, that isn't what I go to football games for, no wonder the reputation of idiots like this is plagueing our country!

pretty much the same happened to me. me and my mate parked in that field next to the m6. about a 20 min walk away. walking back down longford road 5 or 6 of them are walking behind us calling us back but they never got close enough to threaten, if they did it wouldnt happen anyway but i dont go to football matches for this either. most of us go to support our team.

pretty much the same happened to me. me and my mate parked in that field next to the m6. about a 20 min walk away. walking back down longford road 5 or 6 of them are walking behind us calling us back but they never got close enough to threaten, if they did it wouldnt happen anyway but i dont go to football matches for this either. most of us go to support our team.

Same here i got offered mega-out by some skav who was about 10 and looked like Ogrusevich (spelling!). He was a right idiot then trying to look hard with his mates crossing the road half of them nearly got cleared up by a lorry coming the other way - quality!

The stewards at that ground were a joke. We were gettin abused and the inbreds were swearing at us; but when we do it back they threatened to kick me out. the West Midlands police are a joke and as for Dennis Wise :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Stop moaning. I got nicked for doing less than that against Cov earlier this season. :rolleyes:

Archived