Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

David Vaughan

Did anyone see his goal for Crewe the other day? Perfect left wingback/winger for us and could be available for pretty cheap what with Crewe being relegated.

If not, get those 2 French wingers from another relegated team - Brighton.

Did anyone see his goal for Crewe the other day? Perfect left wingback/winger for us and could be available for pretty cheap what with Crewe being relegated.

Frutos?

Marvin Williams at Millwall has been making a few headlines too, although he's a youngster so even if we could get him we'd have to pay a fair bit of compo.

Didn't see hiss goal but i do rate him, he'd be perfect for us but unless he is avaliable on a free i can't see us touching him.

I always feel nervous about buying players from relegated teams. :(

I always feel nervous about buying players from relegated teams. :(

It's often a fantastic opportunity to sign good players for cheap. Don't tell me all relegated sides don't have the odd gem amongst their team. We certainly would of had had we gone down.

It's often a fantastic opportunity to sign good players for cheap. Don't tell me all relegated sides don't have the odd gem amongst their team. We certainly would of had had we gone down.

I wouldn't have any qualms with picking up a few players from these sides, all three of them have at least 2 players worth picking up should they be avaliable cheap. :thumbup:

I'd be delighted if we could get him but i've seen elsewhere a Crewe fan saying that premiership clubs have been watching him, aswell as Billy Jones. I'd guess he'd be out of our price range, should that be the case.

Archived