Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

New Post Horn Gallop...?

Is it worth keeping the new Post Horn Gallop  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Is it popular enough to keep...

• YES
    • NO

I'm thinking if you say it with enough authority (and I'm not sure I can), its the sort of thing that could persuade your boss to give you a raise.

Back to the question - I don't like the new one, it's camp as hell. It's a football ground, not the Moulin Goddam Rouge.

And this has been done before.

It does have a certain ring of management speak about it. Like something Brent would come out with for example!

Metaphorically speaking I'm in a constant state of bringing the flange to the table.

I should be in management.

Or at least in that pay-bracket.

Keep coming out with gems like that and you just might be mate. However word of warning, constant talk of cockbadgers has no place in the boardroom and might just leave the top brass running for the P45.

Keep coming out with gems like that and you just might be mate. However word of warning, constant talk of cockbadgers has no place in the boardroom and might just leave the top brass running for the P45.

I've heard it's what eventually got Levein the spanish archer... he'd been reading my posts (in the foxestalk highlights package he subscribed to) and thought that the term cockbadger was an inoffensive phrase which had entered common parlance. In an effort in impress the locals he used it regularly for a few days before he was shown the door.

(Source - Football Rumours)

Look up. How THIN is Stearman's right leg?

He should be a ballerina, not a footballer.

Drink more beer and eat more pies mate.

Did Alan Rogers teach you nothing?

Did you ever notice Izzet's ankles then?

(Right leg/Front View)

IZZET_Muzzy_20040918_GH_L.jpg

Archived