Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lets Be having You

Morris given the boot

Injury-hit Morris departs Foxes

Morris has not played for Leicester's first team since December 2004

Lee Morris has left Leicester City after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent.

The 25-year-old forward moved to the Walkers Stadium from East Midlands rivals Derby in February 2004.

However, in an injury-hit two-year spell with the Foxes, he has started just two first-team games and made a further eight substitute appearances.

Morris began his career at Sheffield United before joining Derby, and has also served Huddersfield on loan.

His last first-team appearance for Leicester came in December 2004.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/4931734.stm

I'm really disappointed by this, like I was with Eadie.

He's been on our books for so long now, done nothing and we've paid for all his medical treatment, kept him at the club and given him so many chances to get fit. Is it too much to ask for him to stay on with a pay as you play contract and prove himself?

Lack of loyalty is one thing when players leave for bigger and better clubs or for more money but in a situation like this when we invested so much into him and getting him fit surely if he had some decency then he'd offer to stay on for hardly anything to repay everything this club has given him. I felt the same when Eadie got back to full fitness and left us...!

Rant over... :mad:

Archived