Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

I have something embarrasing to admit...

I hope Forest get promoted :ph34r:

Mainly because I'm at uni in Nottingham and I want to be able to go and watch them be destroyed by city. Is this a debatable comment? :blush:

YES! Imagine you had been at Uni when Forest were winning European Cups and they looked down on Leicester fans as something to wipe off their shoes. To those of us who were around at the time and suffered with those arrogant t*ssers nothing short of the nationwide confrerence would suffice.

I feel better now l've got that off my chest!! :P

rude004.jpg

some of the more palatable things you could have admitted to

I killed bambi's mother

I shot JFK

I put dogturd in lucky dips

I SEAGULL for laughs

BUT THAT !!!!

SAY 10 HAIL MARYS and go staight to bedhttp://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j104/wightfox/images.jpg

Not really bothered whether they come up or not.

They've already given us plenty of amusement this season through their humiliations by Macclesfield, Woking and Chester among others (and also today at Hartlepool) :)

If they do make it back at least it will give us another chance to go to their hovel and end our hoodoo there once and for all.

It's about the only thing their fans can still throw at us!

I Agree :blush: Becuase if things go to planned next season will be great for midlands derbys....Birmingham,WBA,Forest,Derby so Never thought i would say it but come on forest... and lets face it when are forest gna get in The European cup :D:D:D

Nope I hope they sink into nothingness and we only ever have to play them in freak cup draws. Well i hope they stay down long enough for not one of their fans to think they are still a big club.

I hope they do too. It's boring not playing them.

And I feel the same way,we have no local games in league 1,apart from Chesterfield and Walsall is local to me but their down!I really want to play the sheepshaggers again next season and you as well,I really hope we make the playoffs but I'm starting to fear that we may need at least another season in league 1 :(

im happy for them to come up it garentees(havent a clue how to spell it) us two great days out

and more importantly 6 points :P:smile::)

Well I did'nt see you getting 6 points out of us last season :D .But yes local derby games are great days out,but can be a nightmare if they end in defeat like a certain 3-0 defeat last season to the sheepshaggers :angry:

Well I did'nt see you getting 6 points out of us last season :D .But yes local derby games are great days out,but can be a nightmare if they end in defeat like a certain 3-0 defeat last season to the sheepshaggers :angry:

Sorry mate but what in the hell are you doing on Foxes Talk if you are a Trees fan?! :huh::S

How splendid it is to see us all so cocky again after the mood on here in December/January when one of the worst aspects of those dark days was the thought of Forest laughing at us when we joined them in league one.

It'd be good to see them back up. Remember that evening when we beat them 1-0 at the Walkers to all but secure our most recent return to the Prem. Good feeling that.

How splendid it is to see us all so cocky again after the mood on here in December/January when one of the worst aspects of those dark days was the thought of Forest laughing at us when we joined them in league one.

It'd be good to see them back up. Remember that evening when we beat them 1-0 at the Walkers to all but secure our most recent return to the Prem. Good feeling that.

didn't last long for me though as after the final whistle the the car I was in broke down just coming out of the tunnel didn't get home until nearly 4am!!! thanks to a rescue driver whould didn't know his ar5e from his elbow!!! :mad:

as for Forest I really couldn't stand seeing 35000 overjoyed forest fans celebrating in Cardiff it would turn my stomach!!! on the otherhand 35000 Forest fans crying into their Forest shirts would be worth watching!!!

I hope they come up , taking 6 points and having there Pants down would fill me with Joy.

You still going on about how you were champions of europe in the pre match chit chat?

Archived