Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

Forest next week

Just discovered Forest have given Bournemouth a massive 1,235 tickets for Saturday. Generous or what.

Now don't go and say that's the number of fans Bournemouth have got cos it's not true!

You got any injuries for Saturday NFFC Chris?

Just discovered Forest have given Bournemouth a massive 1,235 tickets for Saturday. Generous or what.

Now don't go and say that's the number of fans Bournemouth have got cos it's not true!

Probably just pride. 'Mon the Cherries. :)

We're fully strengthed :) ,Gerrard is on his way back to full fitness and hopefully he plays on saturday instead of Pedersen and hopefully Southall will start in place of Thompson,Frank and Charlie like to keep the same side but hopefully will make those two changes due to our defeat.

We're fully strengthed :) ,Gerrard is on his way back to full fitness and hopefully he plays on saturday instead of Pedersen and hopefully Southall will start in place of Thompson,Frank and Charlie like to keep the same side but hopefully will make those two changes due to our defeat.

Nottingham Forest at Full strength with those two players involved. :ermm:

I'd be worried. Espically about Gerrard he's a liabilty. :o

who,who and who? Team full of nobodys! :smile:

We were awful today,and the ref did'nt help either,I don't know why Perch played and why Pedersen remained in goal,he was crap.I'm not at all optimistic about next week now and I fear we may indeed be staying down :(

we feel sorry for you :unsure:

Forest were crap and your fans were crap. Outsung for 90 mins by 1,000 Bournemouth fans. Respect to the Cherries.

Somehow I don't think you will be sharing the same turf as us and the Sheep Shaggers next season. Pity that.

Forest were crap and your fans were crap. Outsung for 90 mins by 1,000 Bournemouth fans. Respect to the Cherries.

Somehow I don't think you will be sharing the same turf as us and the Sheep Shaggers next season. Pity that.

welcome 2 the forrest library :rolleyes:

Well can you blame us for being subdued with that performance,and I thought in the second half we made a lot of noise,but it was like a morgue at half time when we found out Swansea were winning.

Archived