Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

Forest next week

Got my ticket for Forest vs Bournemouth next week. In with the Bournemouth fans. Hope to see Forest's hopes of the play-offs dashed! That would make a nice end to the season.

Well I hope you will be dissapointed.With a near full house expected,there will be an electric atmosphere again and I can see us getting back on track and hopefully will be back in the playoffs again!

My prediction:

Forest 2 Bournemouth 0

I pass it every day on my way to work and wave a middle finger heartily at 'The Clough Stand'. I saw REM there last year and from what I can remember, they absolutely played you off the park. I haven't missed a Leicester vs Forest match at yours since the year dot and I once 'took on' the Trent End with Bristol Rovers fans! And won! Well, almost....

No seriously.....

Last season when you played us.....and I bet you remember the result!

That will be discrimination against Bournemouth fans as the majority are over 65. lol Only joking, Phil, mate. "Sean O'Dizzle's red and black army!"

Note for The People's Hero: Bournemouth are definitely not cloggers, very cultured actually. Problem is they're all aged 20 and 5 feet 4 inches tall. Good passing side though.

is it kids for a quid again?

great atmosphere with screaming 5 year olds everywhere <_< :rolleyes:

No it isn't kids for a quid,still expect a packed city ground though.And I remember our meeting at the City Ground last season,friday night game,Kinnear had just gone and I admit you deserved a point that night top say the least.I bet you don't remember the return fixture though!

return fixture you got lucky once. which was probably the highlight of your season but you still went down and we didnt. a point at the city ground? we should have been 3 up in the 1st 10 minutes mate again you got lucky from a corner Dawson couldnt miss, you didnt have any other shots on goal. if you get back in the championship we'll definitely take 6 pts from you but i expect 0 as your finishing 7th haha.

I don't think the majority of fans will, is it only Swansea that can stop you making the play offs and if so who have they got this week?

I don't think the majority of fans will, is it only Swansea that can stop you making the play offs and if so who have they got this week?

Southend at home,Southend need to win so I'm hopeful they will get something,but we HAVE to win otherwise it's guarenteed league 1 football again next season,which I think will happen anyway :(

Southend at home,Southend need to win so I'm hopeful they will get something,but we HAVE to win otherwise it's guarenteed league 1 football again next season,which I think will happen anyway :(

Come on you tree huggers!

I want a trip to the Shitty Ground next season . plesae dont let them Welsh twats beat you to it :(

I hope you fail in your quest.

Archived