Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
coale39

Richard and James

Bit "Stalkerish", ha, but playing pool next ta Stearman and Weslo today. I think the manager was sitting with

them talking bout stuff, like playing better ect, and they started talking bout Marcus Stuart in his move to

ipswich poss being bit contraveral or something?!

Seem to get on with each other quite well.

They live together in some flats owned by LCFC for academy players. Aylestone area, not far from Belvoir Drive. Thats why they hang out together. :)

When Stearman played for Harborough Town he used to turn up with a bag of Haribo which he ate before games.

They live together in some flats owned by LCFC for academy players. Aylestone area, not far from Belvoir Drive. Thats why they hang out together. :)

When Stearman played for Harborough Town he used to turn up with a bag of Haribo which he ate before games.

Yeah, the digs. My sister does the acounts for the couple who own the place. Stearman and Wesolowski were still living there up until the start of this season at least if not Christmas. Don't know if they still do?!

He used to play centre back for Harborough, but they used to put him up front 10 mins from the end and he'd score a hat trick.

i played for harborough town. and i dont think stearman ever played upfront and he never scored a hat trick good defender though!

What does everyone think to playing Stearman further up the park?

My dad feels he should be played in the midfield, or right mid, how does everyone feel about this?

Not for me. As a defender who gets forward to disrupt and can then hare back to cover, he's great. As a midfielder, I don't think his passing and vision is good enough. Probably worse than Kisnorbo, really.

Not for me. As a defender who gets forward to disrupt and can then hare back to cover, he's great. As a midfielder, I don't think his passing and vision is good enough. Probably worse than Kisnorbo, really.

we could play him up front, he's one of our best finishers. Maybe he could play in a matty Elliot role role, where he was a striker when recquired.

Archived