Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Westerby Cup final :D

Well it's the biggest event of the season, the Westerby Cup Final, Leicester V Coalville at the walkers next tueday, 7:30PM kick off, £4 entry. Hope to see everyone there :D Chance for us to win some silverware :P

Although i'm still not sure who to support yet :P

No, but I went to the final qualifying round game at Owen Street when a couple of thousand turned up. Great result and a wonderful atmosphere!

I went to the away game, missed the replay because I went to watch a certain somebodies first game in charge of us.

Yeh I went to Coalville Wycombe. Fantastic atmosphere, and could have easily snatched the draw and taken them back to Owen St.

Nathan Tyson played for Wycombe too and missed a few open nets :D

I went to the away game, missed the replay because I went to watch a certain somebodies first game in charge of us.

My claim to fame is knowing someone on the bench for Coalville that game.

wel actually my claim to fame is meeting bombhead in a nightclub twice. but it comes close.

I don't know who to suppourt either, so i've decided I dont care. As its a ridicolous competition any way.

Archived