Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hibeeleicester

Play off

Who do you recken will win tonight :unsure:

I think leeds as they would love to be back in the premeirship, and have alot better team :ermm:

Why do you think they have a better team, after 46 games Preston are higher and on current form they've collected 16 points to Leeds 6?

Mind you I've never had any feelings for Leeds, I did have a soft spot for Preston & Billy Davis but after we played them recently I couldn't give a toss who wins to be honest. In fact I have no empathy with any of the four teams.

Preston will niggle and kick their way into the Prem, I fear. They make it very difficult for teams to play against them, which is their want admittedly. Same as when they came to The Walkers this season. All elbows, tugs and pulls.

Should be a feisty little encounter at deepdale on Monday.

No. Away goals count for just the one - not the over inflated rate they charge on the continent.

yeh cheers for that, i remember it caught me out last year now. i think it's the right way to go.

Who do you recken will win tonight :unsure:

I think leeds as they would love to be back in the premeirship, and have alot better team :ermm:

Surprised leeds managed a draw tonight - I'll be even more surprised if preston are not in the final

I think Watford will take the other semi - But what do I know? :ph34r:

Archived