Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Tottenham

They've probably got no chance but I do see their point!

If it wasn't for it being the last game of the season and West Ham playing this Saturday then the game may well have been postponed.

The FA did agree to a few hours delay and in doing so admitted there was a problem.

You also have to put yourself in their position if it was Leicester we'd all be calling for a replay!

My only concern is that Spurs should have been more responsible for their players safety and used their own facilities or even used their own nutritionists when at the hotel.

Depends on the results of the investigation

although even if say ''it was an Arsenal fan who was the chef'', can that be blamed on arsenal?

personally no matter what happens i think the league table will stand, any consequences of the investigation will be dealt with by the police not the f.a

Guest Gist

They've probably got no chance but I do see their point!

If it wasn't for it being the last game of the season and West Ham playing this Saturday then the game may well have been postponed.

The FA did agree to a few hours delay and in doing so admitted there was a problem.

You also have to put yourself in their position if it was Leicester we'd all be calling for a replay!

My only concern is that Spurs should have been more responsible for their players safety and used their own facilities or even used their own nutritionists when at the hotel.

If you look at it that way, I can understand, just imagine Forest beating us to CL football if almost all of our starting 11 were ill, I would definetly demand a replay.

it's one of then things "force majeure" is the big cop out insurance people like TPH use!!

Tottenham have a squad of over 35 players!!! probably the biggest in the league they could have easily called up these players at 5am or whatever time they new about it and put them on standby surely they should have been ready to play if they were needed it's only 40mins accross London!!

it's one of then things "force majeure" is the big cop out insurance people like TPH use!!

Tottenham have a squad of over 35 players!!! probably the biggest in the league they could have easily called up these players at 5am or whatever time they new about it and put them on standby surely they should have been ready to play if they were needed it's only 40mins accross London!!

Yes but what weak team they had to put out:

And the Subs bench 3rd division players:

Archived