Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harpenden Fox

Jordan Stewart

Perhaps some of you have forgotten how the odious little scumbag thought he was bigger than the Club, holding out for a contract under MA.

Never mind he was a lazy good for nothing big time Charlie. Watford fans hate him and I for one look forward to his summer demands for a new and improved contract. He is a good example of all that is wrong with the modern game, talentless fools too rich to care.

And there is the problem once again.

he's just trying to earn a living, why do people always have to get on a players back and boo.

imagine if it was you're brother out there on the park, how would you feel if you could hear all of the abuse?

the problem is people don't give players confidence and encouragement. when stewart was at his highest level of confidence he was a very decent player, under adams in the promotion season he was flourishing.

he's just trying to earn a living, why do people always have to get on a players back and boo.

imagine if it was you're brother out there on the park, how would you feel if you could hear all of the abuse?

the problem is people don't give players confidence and encouragement. when stewart was at his highest level of confidence he was a very decent player, under adams in the promotion season he was flourishing.

Then he started to believe he was a better player than he was, hence critisism. Don't tell me i can't critisise players i pay money to watch, if they don't put the effort i'll soon let them know it isn't good enough and rightly so.

Oh behave yourself, if he wasn't such an arrogant tosser and was humble about what he has been lucky enough to get then he might have a degree of support. He deserves every bit of flak that comes his way.

Yeah, he was good at times for us, especially during our promotion season under Adams and you could see that the boo boys knocked his confidence at times. I've often thought that it's strange how supporters get frustrated when City players don't shoot when in a decent position or why they pass the ball when in a good position to cross. They don't do these things because they don't believe that if they try it and it goes wrong that the fans will still be behind them. Jordan used to put in one bad cross/corner and his head would drop due to he groans and boos. And it's alright people saying he's not the greatest and Watford fans don't like him either, well what have we replaced him with? Nothing really. We didn't like Rogers either but he filled a gap in the team and did a job in getting us up. Supporters aren't going to like every player, every player isn't going to be a superstar but sometimes you need players to fill gaps. I wouldn't have cared if we'd let Jordan go and replaced him with someone of similar or better ability but we didn't!

Personally I think Jordan should play higher up the pitch so his mistakes aren't so crucial to the team.

A guy who works for us is going out with Jordan's sister. I'll ask him how Jordan comes across as a bloke and let you know.

From behind I would imagine :P

A guy who works for us is going out with Jordan's sister. I'll ask him how Jordan comes across as a bloke and let you know.

I've only met him once but he seemed like a really nice guy to me. Was surprising because beforehand I had always heard he was arrogant etc.

Archived