Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harpenden Fox

Jordan Stewart

He always received critism here, unfairly in my opinion, but I think he's been one of the best left backs in this league for the past couple of years. Now here we are a year later and we still haven't replaced him and have paid the price.

He always received critism here, unfairly in my opinion, but I think he's been one of the best left backs in this league for the past couple of years. Now here we are a year later and we still haven't replaced him and have paid the price.

There must be something about left backs. :whistle::whistle:

Close to the crowd I suppose!.

One of the best left backs? are you mental? stewart was absolutely appalling! he couldnt defend and when he got forward, he could NEVER control the ball. his crossing was terrible as well. he scored a couple of good goals now and again, thats it. he comes under the 'nearly as bad as lee marshall' category for me :D

Stewart was poor, I remember him, Marshall and Lewis lining up in defense agaisnt Arsenal, which we lsot 4 or 5 nil. That has to go down as the worst defense in the history of LCFC.

He couldn't cross and i never really got the impression he knew whether he wanted to be a full back or a winger and wasn't very good at being either.

we got a good price for him and are well rid as far as i'm concerned.

:ph34r:

Played well today, and corners were quite good!

When he was here though he seemed very lazy and looked like he couldn't be bothered most of the time, I was glad to see the back of him, but then the same old thing happens, A player who plays shit for us moves on and does well...Well he did well today can't really comment for the rest of his season as I ain't been watching him.

Not a website, just was informed of this today and expect it to be released into the news this week. I actually found out the playoff result from someone very high up at the club who was at an event I attended today and he told me of the deal. I'm sure if you email Tim Davies he will confirm the news! ;-)

The Evil, Rat scum bag has been utter tosh for them all season, it even got to the point where they tried to play Chambers at left back and Doyley at right back to keep Jordan out the team! The first thing they will do next season is sign a left back. The fans hate him there as much as we hated him.

I will however admit, he did alright yesterday.

My dad said that players who have played for big clubs come to 'little ol' Leicester' when they are older and then later one, when they have stopped playing, remember their times at Leicester and not the bigger clubs.. and remember them as very happy times.

With Jordan, he will remember Leicester City as a bad time, and not think of it as a great time at all -- shame really.

Played very well yesterday and felt like we slightly miss him.

My dad said that players who have played for big clubs come to 'little ol' Leicester' when they are older and then later one, when they have stopped playing, remember their times at Leicester and not the bigger clubs.. and remember them as very happy times.

With Jordan, he will remember Leicester City as a bad time, and not think of it as a great time at all -- shame really.

Maybe "your dad" should sign up to be a member here, as he always seems to have a lot to say about Leicester.

Good I hope he does he's evil, Horrid little player who is lazy and more importantely utter garbage. A good left winger he could of been, but he's just gotten worse and worse and worse but he is not a left back.

He plays one half decent game for Watford all season and you start to miss him!? :o I'm quite sure they would happily flog him back to us for the same amount. They hate him.

Archived