Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

super mario world!

on saturday i randomly decided to buy a SNES after not playing on one for about 10 years and have bin glued to super mario world all weekend. what an amazing game! ive pretty much completed it now but certainly passed some time. anyone else have it or played it back in the day?

on saturday i randomly decided to buy a SNES after not playing on one for about 10 years and have bin glued to super mario world all weekend. what an amazing game! ive pretty much completed it now but certainly passed some time. anyone else have it or played it back in the day?

'Tis a quality game, but I saved the fact of have to get a SNES again and brought it for my DS (the GBA version). They just don't make games like that any more!!

No wait they do now!!

New Super Mario Bros.

'Tis a quality game, but I saved the fact of have to get a SNES again and brought it for my DS (the GBA version). They just don't make games like that any more!!

No wait they do now!!

New Super Mario Bros.

It was a quality game, although repetative. They will continue to make the games as Mario is the forefront of their marketing stategy, look for one on the Nintendo next gen machine.

It was a quality game, although repetative. They will continue to make the games as Mario is the forefront of their marketing stategy, look for one on the Nintendo next gen machine.

Oooh yeah, Galaxy does look pure class!! :thumbup::D

Oooh yeah, Galaxy does look pure class!! :thumbup::D

Not sure if i am a fan of the new controller though - must admit we only had a prototype in the office, but could be a nightmare to program for. The games they have shown it working on - like tennis will be fine, but racing games/adventure games etc. the gimmick could wear off easily

Not sure if i am a fan of the new controller though - must admit we only had a prototype in the office, but could be a nightmare to program for. The games they have shown it working on - like tennis will be fine, but racing games/adventure games etc. the gimmick could wear off easily

Eh, where do you work??? :huh:

Nintendo always sucked the big one compared with Sega.

Mario's got nothing on Sonic. Sonic had a cool 'do and could run really fast.

Mario was a fat Italian who spent all day in sewers looking for coins.

Mario was the dogs bollocks, Sonic was dog shit.

With Sonic you could just grab a few coins and run, and if you got hit just grab a couple of coins when they bounced off you.

Mario on the other hand was fun.

And had infinitely better music.

Plus Bowzer was much more awesome than Dr Robotnic.

AND there's all the shit hot spin-offs, like Mario Kart, Mario Golf and the like.

With Sonic you get shitty Sonic pinball.

I am right, anyone who disagrees is wrong.

End.

' date='May 30 2006, 01:13 PM' post='324709']

Mario was the dogs bollocks, Sonic was dog shit.

With Sonic you could just grab a few coins and run, and if you got hit just grab a couple of coins when they bounced off you.

Mario on the other hand was fun.

And had infinitely better music.

Plus Bowzer was much more awesome than Dr Robotnic.

AND there's all the shit hot spin-offs, like Mario Kart, Mario Golf and the like.

With Sonic you get shitty Sonic pinball.

I am right, anyone who disagrees is wrong.

End.

The way to ensure success in all arguements

' date='May 30 2006, 10:13 PM' post='324709']

Mario was the dogs bollocks

This, people, is 'the dogs bollocks:'

http://www.bjorn-comic.com/dandv/extras/mario.jpg

We had Sonic Spinball, Sonic R, Knuckles' Chaotix... it's just that classy people played them, while six-year-olds with Nintendo 64s that their mums bought them for Christmas stuck to Mario Kart, as well as Goldeneye 64.

We had Sonic Spinball, Sonic R, Knuckles' Chaotix... it's just that classy people played them, while six-year-olds with Nintendo 64s that their mums bought them for Christmas stuck to Mario Kart, as well as Goldeneye 64.

Oh I do feel sorry for us Nintendo peop's... Only having two of the best games ever made to play with!! :whistle::rolleyes:

Dreamcast boomed in Japan, where kids actually know quality gaming when they see it, and shite (cue the XBox).

Third party marketing and distribution was the downfall for the Dreamcast in the UK & Australia.

Dreamcast games were quality. The GameCube is... well... shite.

Dreamcast boomed in Japan, where kids actually know quality gaming when they see it, and shite (cue the XBox).

How does that explain PlayStation's dominance???? :huh:

Archived