Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

super mario world!

How does that explain PlayStation's dominance???? :huh:

Because Sony destroys the competition when it comes to gaming :thumbup:

Phube, do you have a nintendo fetish?

Did you notice my sig???

Because Sony destroys the competition when it comes to gaming :thumbup:

Change that to marketing and you'll be about right.

Few interesting fact about Sony:

They pay shops like Game to put their products in prime locations (very clever especially when no-one actually buys your product (UMD's) and yet they still get loads of shelf space!!)

They count sales in terms of shipments, so when someone gets a replacement PS2 'cause theirs broke that is counted as a sale???

They are actually run by George Forman - hence the PS3 looking just like one of his 'lean, mean grilling machines'!! :whistle:

Dreamcast boomed in Japan, where kids actually know quality gaming when they see it, and shite (cue the XBox).

Third party marketing and distribution was the downfall for the Dreamcast in the UK & Australia.

Dreamcast games were quality. The GameCube is... well... shite.

In terms of reliablity the Gamecube shits all over the DC, the reason it bombed is because it was poorly made, I had one...and it broke after about 6 months. And trust me I'm not the only one. I've had my cube since launch pretty much, and it's never given me any problems, nor have any discs failed. The Dreamcast had potential, but it didn't deliver.

The only games of note for DC were Shenmue 1 and 2.

As far as the games for the Cube go, yes it is annoying that 3rd party developers ignore it, something that will hopefully be remedied with the Wii.

Go and play your 'Sega ....' What's the new console called again? :P

Archived