Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Kit - alternative poll

Simply!  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

• Yes
    • No

No comments in this topic, if you want to say something about the kit go HERE

Just Vote - Comments Will be deleted

Neck & neck after 74 votes

Still neck and neck, it would be nice if they could design something that achieved 100% admiration but 50/50 is not bad so maybe they haven't really got it wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Not as universally disliked as the first reactions seemed to indicate. Maybe the Club aren't as out of touch as some of US think. Still doesn't augar well for sales especially as its life is only going to be about 6 months.

Views now accepted in this thread :D

Not as universally disliked as the first reactions seemed to indicate. Maybe the Club aren't as out of touch as some of US think. Still doesn't augar well for sales especially as its life is only going to be about 6 months.

Views now accepted in this thread :D

I like the shirt BUT as you say it's only got a life of about 6months so I really don't know if I want to spend £40 on a shirt that come Christmas will be £20.00 and by March will be down to a tenner!!!

I like it alot now, after looking on the OS and the pic on low down with Low it looks alot better then i had remembered :)

Maybe it wasnt presented well? :ermm:

I am for the shirt, and I definetly resent not buying the shirt for last season, I thought it was a brilliant shirt, and for me, it had everything e.g. bits of gold and a good mix of blue and white too.

Archived