Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Schindler_Lad

Who Would You Like On The Banner

Who Would You Like On The Banner  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Like On The Banner

• Rab Douglas
    • Alan Maybury
    • Patrick McCarthy
    • Stephen Hughes
    • Gareth Williams
    • Iain Hume
    • Danny Tiatto
    • Mark de Vries
    • Matt Fryatt
    • Joey Gudjonsson
    • Nils-Eric Johansson
    • Lee Morris

Admin/Mods Please Pin This

Right I thought I'd try and help out, Hope thats all the players everyone is thinking of, If not just say so In here and I'll add them Onto the list.

Hope I've helped.

I'm sure you're a very funny person but why have you got Morris and Joey in there and where's players like Weso.

I suggest we leave this until nearer the kick off and we know who's actually in the sqad.

This is what happens when a Sunderland supporter tries to be helpful...

Dude, you've got bloody Mark De Vries on the list - Leicester fans can't stand the man! Not to mention Danny Tiatto!

This is what happens when a Sunderland supporter tries to be helpful...

Dude, you've got bloody Mark De Vries on the list - Leicester fans can't stand the man! Not to mention Danny Tiatto!

I prefer de Vries to Tiatto. At least MDV makes some contribution. :huh::unsure:

I prefer de Vries to Tiatto. At least MDV makes some contribution. :huh::unsure:

At least de Vries is a figure of fun. A woeful, hopeless, blundering character. The kind we've come to know and love. Trevor Benjamin was a bit like him only he looked even worse but actually scored goals on a fairly regular basis in this division.

Tiatto is just a penis

Archived