Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stevefox

Matty fryatt

I hate all this Fryatt worship. What's he done, scored about seven goals for us? He'll let us down this season just like everyone else has. Either by doing f**k all the whole season or by going to Birmingham next week.

Like Muzzy and Savage? Time to get real its a two way street - if a player does well the fans love him and he gets rewarded with more pay. If he plays s**t the fans hate them and want them to F**k off because he ain't worth the Money. It's a team game and whether or not we go up or at least have a half decent season will depend on the whole team doing well but i will agree the front two will need to score at least 30 - 40 goals between them to give us half a chance of at least the play offs.

I thought he scored a couple of goals for Peterborough in their win over Oadby the other night or am I dreaming that I read that somewhere?.

I remember it as him scoring the equaliser and some other guy getting a brace to win 3-1.

I hate all this Fryatt worship. What's he done, scored about seven goals for us? He'll let us down this season just like everyone else has. Either by doing f**k all the whole season or by going to Birmingham next week.

You can only judge him on what he's done here old lad. He came in at a time when we looked dead and buried and played one of the biggest parts in rescuing us from footballing devastation.

Archived