Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Foxes Hit The Road

No De Vries, Sylla or Hamill

Squad to take on Macclesfield Town and Stockport County:

Douglas, Henderson; Maybury, Sheehan, McCarthy, McAuley, Stearman, Kenton, Kisnorbo, Gerrbrand, Johansson, Hughes, Wesolowski, Tiatto, Johnson, Williams, Porter, Low, Hume, Fryatt, Hammond, O'Grady, Dodds.

1st - how many defenders do we need?

2nd - i thought Wesolowski was injured?

Douglas, Henderson; Maybury, Sheehan, McCarthy, McAuley, Stearman, Kenton, Kisnorbo, Gerrbrand, Johansson, Hughes, Wesolowski, Tiatto, Johnson, Williams, Porter, Low, Hume, Fryatt, Hammond, O'Grady, Dodds.

ON THE WAY THEN...

If they have any sense thed look at a move immediately! and RK dont want them and if they sit out there contract there the fools!

we must get a right sider if MOMO and HAMILL go!

8 by the looks of it, as we know that maybury plays on right side of midfield now.

I find it hard to believe no body wants De Vries, at all :unsure: even if we sell him for 100,000 we have more then made our money back, bet he earns a fait bit as well. If isn't going to even make the squad then get rid

MDV has reportedly failed a medical at Plymouth which, if true, would seem to make his rapid departure to any club look increasingly unlikely and where on earth will Sylla and Hamill go while Craig Levein's out of a job? There's not a big market for wingers who never seem to have any effect. Are any of em any good at gardening? Perhaps Ian Holloway could give em some tips. :whistle::whistle:

Archived