Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

LCFC Season Ticket Junkmail Cock-up!

Anyone else had one of these?

They are asking me if I want to sign up for a new ST [...but I already have one I am saying to myself]. :huh:

Then it transpires that Leicester are asking me to buy a ST for Huddersfield Town FC!!!! :doh:

Now I know that I can rub peoples backs up, but the club suggesting I fukc off and support someone else is really taking the biscuit. <_< :unsure: :pinch:

marketingWorldHeader.jpg

0,,~2945070,00.gif

Dear Kevan (not me at all)

We are getting ready for the big kick-off and are looking forward to what is sure to be an exciting 2006/07 campaign.

We are always looking for ways to improve the quality and content of Huddersfield Town World and in light of recent customer feedback we have committed significant resources into improving the quality of Huddersfield Town World for the coming season.

With this in mind, we are writing to you to let you know that that your current payment details need updating and in order to continue enjoying your access to Huddersfield Town World you'll need to re-activate your membership before August 03 2006.

As a special thank you for your support, when you re-activate your membership we'll send you a match quality replica Official Football League Mitre Football that is used in all League matches.

Taking advantage of this amazing offer couldn't be easier, simply follow the steps below:

1. Click here to visit My Account page (see below for a reminder of your details)

2. Enter your new payment details

3. Enjoy your subscription!

Just in case you have forgotten we have included the username and password provided below:

Username: KEVANS1971

Password hint: TOWNPLAYER

If you have any problems re-subscribing, please contact us by reply or at [email protected].

On behalf of everybody at the club, I look forward to your continued support of the team next season.

Yours in football,

Huddersfield Town Media Team

Anyone else had one of these?

They are asking me if I want to sign up for a new ST [...but I already have one I am saying to myself]. :huh:

Then it transpires that Leicester are asking me to buy a ST for Huddersfield Town FC!!!! :doh:

Now I know that I can rub peoples backs up, but the club suggesting I fukc off and support someone else is really taking the biscuit. <_< :unsure: :pinch:

I would imagine that's down to PremierTv/NTL - they often mess up the players putting them in the wrong teams.

Excellent - with that username and password I can browse HuddersfieldTownWorld to my heart's content! :P

Its a password HINT, so your going to have to go through the whole Huddersfield town squad lol.

I would start with Andy Booth.

Archived