Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Danny Higginbotham

Is on the transfer list at Southampton Higginbotham on transfer list

He is a left back and would be an ideal signing IMO, he has always looked like a capable defender who can push forward aswell to support the left midfield ( NEJ cannot do this)

Southampton paid £2Mil for him to Derby, so i doubt they will let him go on the cheap.

But if we could sell a few of our fringe players like De Vries and Gerrbrand ( I doubt any club would pay any sort of fee for Sylla or Hamill ) then we could get him.

As i said he's a left back, and that has to be one of our main priorities.

We cannot rely on Skills to play in that position all season, with an unproven reserve player as a backup.

Sign him up

Is on the transfer list at Southampton Higginbotham on transfer list

He is a left back and would be an ideal signing IMO, he has always looked like a capable defender who can push forward aswell to support the left midfield ( NEJ cannot do this)

Southampton paid £2Mil for him to Derby, so i doubt they will let him go on the cheap.

But if we could sell a few of our fringe players like De Vries and Gerrbrand ( I doubt any club would pay any sort of fee for Sylla or Hamill ) then we could get him.

As i said he's a left back, and that has to be one of our main priorities.

We cannot rely on Skills to play in that position all season, with an unproven reserve player as a backup.

Sign him up

We've got no money and no one wants our players.

no thanks

No thanks?

This player is rated very highly at Southampton and is leaving mainly for a new challenge.

They offered him a new contract and wanted him to stay, but was his decision to leave.

Wouldnt be surprised if he ended up in the premiership again with one of the promoted teams, and is more than capable in that league.

But why wouldn't you want him at Leicester?

Have you ever even seen him play?

No thanks?

This player is rated very highly at Southampton and is leaving mainly for a new challenge.

They offered him a new contract and wanted him to stay, but was his decision to leave.

Wouldnt be surprised if he ended up in the premiership again with one of the promoted teams, and is more than capable in that league.

did you not hear... he said NO thanks! Money!!!! Not selling ours!!!! (unless MDV would do us a huge flava and foxtrot oscar!) ;)

No thanks?

i think its about time some of our fans were more realistic about possible signings. we havnt got any money to buy players and as you said he is likely to go to the premiership. another factor, is have you seen how many defenders we have at this club? tiatto, sheehan + johanssonn can all play LB. they may not be as good as higginbothom but they are adequate for this level, so why would kelly pay for a player when we already have so many defenders? besides, we could not afford his wages.

Archived