Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Season Tickets

if results are good to us and we are top 10 (maybe 6?!) by xmas and people sniff promotion or play offs we will get 25k in the later stages of the season and if we do get promoted us 14,000 STH now are guarenteed a season next yr in the prem if we are there.

if results are good to us and we are top 10 (maybe 6?!) by xmas and people sniff promotion or play offs we will get 25k in the later stages of the season and if we do get promoted us 14,000 STH now are guarenteed a season next yr in the prem if we are there.

i said what do you think the STH are now 14,000 I said whats do you think?

You're right. The only way a lot of people are going to come back is if we're doing well. We've just got to hope that the work Rob's put in will be transferred to the players when the real action starts. With limited funds available, he's brought in what he could afford to add to a squad that we saw was decent at the end of last season.

...and of course someone to go with lol

Bless! You can always tag along with me and my two little ones :thumbup:

Our ST sales will be outstriping Brum and WBA, both have been advertising like mad in the Post. Karen Brady has gone so far as to hold an load of open evenings inviting ex-holders along for free food and booze in order to pitch to them. You want to see a depressed supporters view of the coming season? Wander around Brum for a giggle...poor lambs. :D

Bless! You can always tag along with me and my two little ones :thumbup: Our ST sales will be outstriping Brum and WBA, both have been advertising like mad in the Post. Karen Brady has gone so far as to hold an load of open evenings inviting ex-holders along for free food and booze in order to pitch to them. You want to see a depressed supporters view of the coming season? Wander around Brum for a giggle...poor lambs. :D

An offer from such a respected poster, wow :blush::P:D

I think I will be getting a half season ticket unless I can get the funds for full ST and of course someone to go with lol

That's a problem I've had for some away games in the past. I wanted to go but convincing others that it'd be worth it was a problem.

Bless! You can always tag along with me and my two little ones :thumbup:

Our ST sales will be outstriping Brum and WBA, both have been advertising like mad in the Post. Karen Brady has gone so far as to hold an load of open evenings inviting ex-holders along for free food and booze in order to pitch to them. You want to see a depressed supporters view of the coming season? Wander around Brum for a giggle...poor lambs. :D

Real shame !!!

A number of long term season ticket holders for Blues who drink in my local here in Solihull are not renewing and they have all had invites to the club where they will be locked in and won't be allowed to leave until they part with cash just like the old timeshare pitch.

dont you feel gutted though when you spend £20 per time and only go to say, 10 home games? and spending £200 in the process, whereas i go to 23 home games and have only spent £225. i know you cant cos you work but a ST really does represent good value for money, especially for me cos im an under 22.

dont you feel gutted though when you spend £20 per time and only go to say, 10 home games? and spending £200 in the process, whereas i go to 23 home games and have only spent £225. i know you cant cos you work but a ST really does represent good value for money, especially for me cos im an under 22.

I know what you mean but I love moving about and sitting with diff people all the time also if ive got my volentry work with Loros I cant go to the away games as i have to do that (they looked after my Grandad before he passed away)

An offer from such a respected poster, wow :blush::P:D

<_< :blush::D

A number of long term season ticket holders for Blues who drink in my local here in Solihull are not renewing and they have all had invites to the club where they will be locked in and won't be allowed to leave until they part with cash just like the old timeshare pitch.

...and be promised that no more players will be sold. You have to wonder at the front of these people like Brady, where they can lie and rob supporters and come back to arm twist them for even more cash. She has NO respect for the Blues core support...just like DD has zero respect for Villa fans.

In my perfect world all clubs would be run by fans and players would repay faith with commitment!

Archived