Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Midlands Mini-League Comments

I'm amazed at how virtually all of you are singing the Blues... You'd make a load of my neighbours happy with your predictions of fortune because next to no Birmingham City fan has any hope of enjoying an entertaining season ~ they all reckon they are in for a continuation of pain from last season, especially now they've sold the only player with any talent and class!

I reckon Brum'll be lucky to claim a mid-table spot, and can see them going spend crazy during the Xmas period.

They have shipped out the recognisable players and replaced them with medeocre(sp) championship quality. The bookies have them down as favourites for the league. Personally i think they will finsih 5th-10th.

I'm amazed at how virtually all of you are singing the Blues... You'd make a load of my neighbours happy with your predictions of fortune because next to no Birmingham City fan has any hope of enjoying an entertaining season ~ they all reckon they are in for a continuation of pain from last season, especially now they've sold the only player with any talent and class!

I reckon Brum'll be lucky to claim a mid-table spot, and can see them going spend crazy during the Xmas period.

That could just mean 'virtually all of us' are predicting the Midlands clubs to finish in the bottom half. :P

Archived