Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
timboo

I've already tried this but...

Has anyone got a ticket stub from the Watford league game at home last season? If so I’ll pay money for it. Please contact me at [email protected].

Right, I'm preparing myself for a barrage of abuse/"get a life mate" comments. Or possibly razor sharp wit as I experienced before.

Cheers. :huh:

Has anyone got a ticket stub from the Watford league game at home last season? If so I’ll pay money for it. Please contact me at [email protected].

Right, I'm preparing myself for a barrage of abuse/"get a life mate" comments. Or possibly razor sharp wit as I experienced before.

Surely, if it's to get better priority, you'll need Watford stubs ie, the AWAY end of the Walkers?

Or am I missing the point?

:blink: yawn :banghead::yawn:

Has anyone got a ticket stub from the Watford league game at home last season? If so I'll pay money for it. Please contact me at [email protected].

You really want this stub don't you! I bet you're like a James Bond bady who needs this stub to work your machine that will give you world domination!

stubs.jpg

Stubs the mule priced at just £5

istockphoto_454364_white_stubs_in_white_ash_tray.jpg

A fine collection of stubs on offer for a special price of £6.95 (Ashtray not included)

jucy-lucy-stub.jpg

A wonderful stub from one of Cuba’s finest hand made cigars - Special Foxestalk price of £15.99

tickets.gif

Or grab theses ticket stubs for the exclusive event of the year ‘Beauty & The Meat’ an essential collector’s item for all Watford fans for just £19.99

Archived