Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Fans everywhere

when i went corfu last year i saw more city shirts than any other team, with the exception of liverpool and man utd. but hardly any chelski or arsenal. i saw alot of preston north end fans too.

im going turkey this year and will represent in my city shirt, hope to spot many others too.

Here's a tip, wear your city shirt round turkey, whenever a turk asks you about your shirt (which will happen, a lot) just say:

"Mustafa Izzet, Leicester City in England" and be prepared for the free drinks.

As for the last holiday i went on, in spain, I met a few, not many, cyprus was full of them last time i went there, we were playing on sky that day though so maybe they all came out in force?

Here's a tip, wear your city shirt round turkey, whenever a turk asks you about your shirt (which will happen, a lot) just say:

"Mustafa Izzet, Leicester City in England" and be prepared for the free drinks.

As for the last holiday i went on, in spain, I met a few, not many, cyprus was full of them last time i went there, we were playing on sky that day though so maybe they all came out in force?

Just back from Fosse Park...not one city shirt...(apart from mine!) :angry:

Saw a city shirt in a bar in Berlin in May, anyone there last year for the world cup?

I was, company sent me on a training course smack bang in the middle of the tournament.

It was great, all expenses paid too.

It's always struck me how many City shirts you see when you go away.

Last week I was on holiday in Devon - within 24 hours of arriving I'd seen two people in City shirts, and over the next few days I met quite a few more City fans.

Wasn't there a survey in the last year or so that found we had something like 500,000 fans across Britain? :unsure: (might not have been that high but I'm pretty sure it was over 250,000)

Shirt is only available from the megastore. :unsure:

Jesus, so because JJB don't make it anymore they can't sell it?

I bought my last few years ones from JJB (not the JJB kit though) for about a fiver just as the new season started, because i'm CHEAP.

Archived