Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Fans everywhere

Has anyone else been on holiday this year and seen loadsa City shirts everywhere. I got back from Menorca yeaterday and even at the airport (Birmingham) on the way back there were more Leicester shirts around than Cov, WBA Wolves Brum even Villa.

Even on holiday there were i few city fans, i saw more of our shirts than chelsea tottenham and Arsenal and all the clubs in the championship. I only saw more Man u, West Ham and Liverpool shirts. our hotel was me and 2 other city fans familys and Villa and Brum fans, everyone got on great aswell buying eachother drinks, doing the sun dreamteam together it was great

Has anyone else been on holiday this year and seen loadsa City shirts everywhere. I got back from Menorca yeaterday and even at the airport (Birmingham) on the way back there were more Leicester shirts around than Cov, WBA Wolves Brum even Villa.

Even on holiday there were i few city fans, i saw more of our shirts than chelsea tottenham and Arsenal and all the clubs in the championship. I only saw more Man u, West Ham and Liverpool shirts. our hotel was me and 2 other city fans familys and Villa and Brum fans, everyone got on great aswell buying eachother drinks, doing the sun dreamteam together it was great

Well we are the best club in the world :whistle::whistle:

Thats suprising that theres more Leicester shirts, but nice to know your mixing in :thumbup::whistle:

when i went corfu last year i saw more city shirts than any other team, with the exception of liverpool and man utd. but hardly any chelski or arsenal. i saw alot of preston north end fans too.

im going turkey this year and will represent in my city shirt, hope to spot many others too.

Got back from Ibiza earlier today and did see a few City shirts knocking about the place which was nice enough to see!

Went Ibiza last year and saw loads of City shirts aswell

at times the only thing i wanted to wear was my Leicester shirt in case i bumped into another one must have worn the new one and my signed fryatt one about 9 days out of 14

just got back from turkey yesterday and i was telling my dad i couldnt believe how many leicester fans there were out there. all the turks know of us because of Muzzy, and no end of bars of got city shirts pinned up. went portugal a few weeks before and think i saw 2 or 3 shirts

Got back from Ibiza earlier today and did see a few City shirts knocking about the place which was nice enough to see!

Saw a few at the airport yesterday. :)

Did Tommy and Lib go on holiday together? :P

Ahem?

Ahem?

Well your flight may have been at 01:00 hours, meaning you have to be at the airport at 23:00 hours which would be yesterday, then your flight would've brought you home earlier today. it all makes ense to me. :D:P

Surely it's just because summer holidays in Leicester are earlier than the rest of the country?

But holidays in other parts of the country started a week after Leicester, which is over a week ago.

I saw someone else in a Leicester shirt in a pub the other day, fact.

I was much surprised by the number of people in Singapore who asked me about the LCFC scrawled on my arm - Most of them knew exactly what it was - Most said But Leicester are not in the EPL now?

Took me some while to realise that EPL = English Premier League - That's how it's called on Singaporian TV

• 11 months later...

Just got back for this years holiday and it was the same again. Our Hotel must have had over 6 people with city shirts on most of the time and the only other shirts around were Liverpool, Rangers and Chelsea. I was staying near Alcudia in Majorca and we literally took over the only towels hanging over balconies were city ones and one time at dinner there were 3 of us with the same home shirts with Hume 7 on them :blink:

There's even a nearby bar called the foxes arms obviously ran by city fans, with all old shirts on the walls. I meant to take a few photos of it but forgot. The whole place was completely littered with City fans. I even heard this scouse guy go "I can't believe how many leicester fans are here, anyone would think they were Man u"

And I know the argument last year was that the schools broke up earlier over here but there were many who arrived 2nd week and we still outnumbered any other team from start to end and there were still city fans arriving last night as we left. :thumbup:

i always leave my old leicester city shirt at my favourite bar wherever i go and it usually ends up being stapled to the ceiling ; i think i've got about 6-8 hanging in various bars around the costas and canaries

Archived