Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Fans everywhere

Has anyone else been on holiday this year and seen loadsa City shirts everywhere. I got back from Menorca yeaterday and even at the airport (Birmingham) on the way back there were more Leicester shirts around than Cov, WBA Wolves Brum even Villa.

Even on holiday there were i few city fans, i saw more of our shirts than chelsea tottenham and Arsenal and all the clubs in the championship. I only saw more Man u, West Ham and Liverpool shirts. our hotel was me and 2 other city fans familys and Villa and Brum fans, everyone got on great aswell buying eachother drinks, doing the sun dreamteam together it was great

Yeah i went away last week and like everyone was wearing leicester shirts then my family for speaking to them all because they was all from Leicester. lol

got back from Bulgaria the other day must of bin about 50 city fans including my group at my hotel it was awesome.

I went to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria few weeks back, had the unfortunate experience of my hotel being invaded by Derby fans.

I went to Sunny Beach in Bulgaria few weeks back, had the unfortunate experience of my hotel being invaded by Derby fans.

I had some irritating scottish twat who insisted on talking about Stephen Hughes when I was in Majorca a few weeks ago, eventually I just had to punch him

No the scrawny little, toothless drunkard who insisted of tapping me on the shoulder and talking about Stephen Hughes from the moment I told him I was a Leicester supporter. Bloody Bastard

Baret Patel...East Midlands News!!!!

was he toothless before the punch :unsure:

To be fair this is total bollox. It is only because you are noticing the leicester shirts!

Like a few years ago I kept seeing the same Leicester fan. Nothing was special about him but I noticed him at away games and at various cup finals.

If you are looking to see certain things you are bound to see more

was he toothless before the punch :unsure:

Yes, he was toothless before, I happily took a photo for him and the group he was with, I'd expect the same. But after 4 consecutive nights of tap tap tap 'OIII DA YEUR NOO STEPHEN HURGHES"... tap tap "OI STEPHEN HURGHES'S MATE"...tap tap tap tap "OI LEICESTER GOT THAT STEPHEN HURGHES...et al...It was unlikely that I was going to leave the island without twatting him very hard in the face

Yes, he was toothless before, I happily took a photo for him and the group he was with, I'd expect the same. But after 4 consecutive nights of tap tap tap 'OIII DA YEUR NOO STEPHEN HURGHES"... tap tap "OI STEPHEN HURGHES'S MATE"...tap tap tap tap "OI LEICESTER GOT THAT STEPHEN HURGHES...et al...It was unlikely that I was going to leave the island without twatting him very hard in the face

NOO MENTION ET GARF WYLIAMMS N RAAAB DURGLAS THEN?

I got back from Cyprus a month or so back and saw a few fans and got chatting away with them. One of them was clueless though as he didnt even know who the new manager was which was worrying lol

We are everywhere alright and Ive seen fans in the States when on Hols and even abroad, in Scotland lol:thumbup:

Geo.

Do you look like this.

marcos.jpg

No mate, Im not the normal hairy Greek looking dude. You may see me at that One Team thingY. 6ft, 15 1/2 stone and wearing a spanking new shirt with "Geo 17" on the back. You wont miss me as I`ll have my midget brother who is about 5ft 5" coming along to he can get some Leicester gear for his holiday next week the lucky sod.

Exactly the reason why I can't attend, I don't want to.

Im killing 3 birds with one stone. Going along to see MM/MA and the new lads, seeing a couple of old mates from Evington and buying the new kit.

Archived