Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Some sad news

RIP

If we are to have any recognition a minutes applause please because that's what we'd do if he was there.

Even before my time, in fact well before my time but thanks anyway for being part of the history of LCFC

appl.gifappl.gifappl.gifappl.gif

RIP

If we are to have any recognition a minutes applause please because that's what we'd do if he was there.

Even before my time, in fact well before my time but thanks anyway for being part of the history of LCFC

appl.gifappl.gifappl.gifappl.gif

I'm in wholehearted agreement, I think the minutes applause is the best way to send respects to a legend.

RIP

Sep Smith was a legend. His loyalty and dedication to the club must be hard for today's kids to comprehend, especially when they see the money being bandied about in the game these days.

After retiring, he went and got a 'proper' job. Not ashamed to do so, and happy to muck in with the other lads, including my grandad who had watched him play as a lad. He always spoke highly of Sep, and the family. Could you see Rio Ferdinand doing this?

RIP Sep.

Archived