Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Katy

Some sad news

A true Leicester great, to play for the club for that long is a fantastic achievement.

I remember seeing him come out onto the pitch at either the last game at Filbo or one of the firsts at the Walkers, the club seemed to look after him well.

RIP Sep :(

A true Leicester great, to play for the club for that long is a fantastic achievement.

I remember seeing him come out onto the pitch at either the last game at Filbo or one of the firsts at the Walkers, the club seemed to look after him well.

I remember that too, I remember thinking how frail he looked then. As Janks said, he had a good innings and did what many young lads and lasses dream of.

I'm really gutted.......

LCFC should take a stand on this and make a big effort..... he was there well before ANYONE else, hes seen it all..........

this is quality thou...

My first memories of him were in the old treatment room at Filbert Street. The injured players would come in on a Sunday morning after a game and Sep would be lying there in the bath! I don't think he had one at home!

Oh My God Rest In Peace Septius.

He was living across the road till a year ago, when he was no longer able to look after himself. He always said hello and I helped him get in and out the house many a time.

This has shocked me and also will shock the rest of the street. RIP Septius, a genuine Leicester Legend.

He came onto the pitch after the last league game at Filbo.

He pointed towards the double decker-stand with his stick and roared into the mike, "See that? I was here before that was built!"

And he was around for a while after it went, too...

A true City legend and one that the club should DEFINITELY honour with a minute's silence before the next home game.

Archived