Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Players who've got a year to prove their worth

As far as I can make out, the following players have a year to prove themselves worthy of an extended stay in Leicester. Hopefully some of them (naming no names) will fail miserably. :)

Paul Henderson

Danny Tiatto

Nils-Eric Johansson

Gareth Williams

According to this squad list, the following players also expire by this time next year:

Richard Stearman (Almost certain his contract was extended to '09)

Conrad Logan (Thought he was given an extension too recently)

The rest of the squad have at least two years to go.

Interestingly enough, Kisnorbo and Fryatt, Low, McAuley (and Stearman too, I think) are the ones who have contracts until 2009.

Anyways, back to my original point... the four players who definately only have a year left...

Do you think any of them will earn an extension? Will some/all of them just be let go and replaced? Is it likely any of them will be let go during one of the transfer windows in the hopes of earning a few bob for them?

Discuss. :)

As far as I can make out, the following players have a year to prove themselves worthy of an extended stay in Leicester. Hopefully some of them (naming no names) will fail miserably. :)

Paul Henderson

Danny Tiatto

Nils-Eric Johansson

Gareth Williams

According to this squad list, the following players also expire by this time next year:

Interestingly enough, Kisnorbo and Fryatt, Low, McAuley (and Stearman too, I think) are the ones who have contracts until 2009.

Anyways, back to my original point... the four players who definately only have a year left...

Do you think any of them will earn an extension? Will some/all of them just be let go and replaced? Is it likely any of them will be let go during one of the transfer windows in the hopes of earning a few bob for them?

Nils might as experienced cover. He been a solid, reliable player who has earned his wages. I just think he's limited.

Out of them i would keep williams, i'm hoping this season sheehan will develop of a left back and he could be a good player for us if he gets some first team experiance, whether with us or on loan somewhere (hence not needing nils or tiatto).

And hopefully we will have a new keeper and logan for next season, ready to play in goals for us.

If we don't threaten i.e play-offs/ automatics. We'll loose Fryatt + Stearman guaranteed maybe even in Janurary if they're doing well

STEARMAN AND FRYATT WILL NOT LEAVE.

Paul Henderson

Danny Tiatto

Nils-Eric Johansson

Gareth Williams

Danny has said he's buggering off back to Australia at the end of the season, obviously he may change his mind if Rob Kelly begs him to stay :sweating: not likely however. He wont be playing for an extension in in any case.

Archived