Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escape2victory

Is our team actually stronger than last season ?

We've got Nathan Tyson and you haven't.But I'm sure you'll enjoy watching Andy Johnson.

Good point

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:doh:

<_<

Tyson is bollocks and over rated and has done sweet FA for you, you have bought no one of any quality and there isn't a single player in our squad or bench who wouldn't walk into your first team. Your a pile of shite and will find life extremly difficult next year, you will be extremly luck to even be around the play offs.

Good point

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:doh:

<_<

Tyson is bollocks and over rated and has done sweet FA for you, you have bought no one of any quality and there isn't a single player in our squad or bench who wouldn't walk into your first team. Your a pile of shite and will find life extremly difficult next year, you will be extremly luck to even be around the play offs.

Maybe but the same applies to you,and Smith,Commons,Clinigan,Tyson,Morgan,Bennett and Breckin would all walk into your first team side.And if your looking at Tyson's goal ratio,he does a lot more than merely just scoring goals.

We've got Nathan Tyson and you haven't.But I'm sure you'll enjoy watching Andy Johnson.

And we've got matty Fryatt, if Tyson was any good don't you think he'd be playing in the best league in the world?

Which we're in and you're not

Maybe but the same applies to you,and Smith,Commons,Clinigan,Tyson,Morgan,Bennett and Breckin would all walk into your first team side.And if your looking at Tyson's goal ratio,he does a lot more than merely just scoring goals.

Hang on. They're all League One players. Aren't they semi-pro?

I know Nathan Tysons scoreing record and Ive seen Nathan Tyson play a good few times, He is nothing special, you paid over the odds for him and Derby are daft to offer 1mil for him and you are even dafter to turn it down.

Nathan Tyson wouldnt even get on our bench in front of Fryatt Hume or O'Grady

Commons once looked promising but now looks to have found his level.

Nice to see you rate a goalkeeper who hasn't even played a competive game for u thus far, however If he was that good he wouldn't be taking a step down to league one now would he.

Sammy Clingan lol so who's he going to replace in our team, he's a kid and not a very good one at that other wise Wolves would of loaned him out instead of selling him.

We have two very competent young Centre backs one of which is being watched by two premier league clubs, why on earth we would we want your 30 odd year old League one most of my carear centre back.

Only one I will give you is Bennett and thats only because we actually dont have a proper left back. :whistle:

Archived