Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Kelly On Luton Defeat

you're right he wasn't at fault for the goals - that was nils - but he wasn't exactly the watertight defender he's shown he can be. that said though he was one of the better performers, but that isn't saying much based on todays team. he could have performed at 75% and still been the best city player today

DROP STEARMAN HE WAS RUBBISH!!

exactly :thumbup: i wasn't saying his performance was 100%, i was talking about his effort!!

I would still play Stearman ahead of Maybury or other at right back as we know he can play well.

100% performances don't include long-balls over the top to their goalkeeper, or slicing the ball into the crowd, especially not as captain of a professional club. id expect that in sunday league football

id say he still had a lot more to give, if he can't perform better than that, we can't put up with him for a whole season. same goes for the entire side though, it needs to improve

Archived