Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Kelly On Luton Defeat

Clueless.

Kelly has always been praised for being honest, well today he isn't being. He brought this on with his cronic signings and tactical ineptitude.

is he turning into a craig levein "we played really well" after just getting thumped.

He doesnt say why we were shit, because he doesnt wana turn away customers to help him bring in better players, and if he says that, it looks like he isnt good enough.

2 defeats in a row, albeit 2 away games.

is he turning into a craig levein "we played really well" after just getting thumped.

He doesnt say why we were shit, because he doesnt wana turn away customers to help him bring in better players, and if he says that, it looks like he isnt good enough.

2 defeats in a row, albeit 2 away games.

I said about 6 weeks ago he was no different to Levein and they have the same ideals and philosophies.

Very disappointed in his reaction. Would have been consoling to hear him speak the truth and let the fans understand that today was totally unacceptable.

I feel more worried than the 4-1 defeat at sheff utd last season. I was even proud enough to stay out in my Leicester shirt a year a go. Not today, I came home early just to ditch the shirt and save embarrassment. Also don't feel a stoke-esque demolition on Tuesday. At least last season Conners looked like he was ready to explode at the start of the season. Today we looked liked we were struggling to awake from hibernation.

I would wear my shirt with pride in any city on any occasion as long as I see the players giving it their all. Today made me feel like crawling into a hole.

Piss poor and shocking - I'm disgusted Mr.Kelly, you better sort it out or you're going to start a civil war with more performaces like todays.

Very disappointed in his reaction. Would have been consoling to hear him speak the truth and let the fans understand that today was totally unacceptable.

I feel more worried than the 4-1 defeat at sheff utd last season. I was even proud enough to stay out in my Leicester shirt a year a go. Not today, I came home early just to ditch the shirt and save embarrassment. Also don't feel a stoke-esque demolition on Tuesday. At least last season Conners looked like he was ready to explode at the start of the season. Today we looked liked we were struggling to awake from hibernation.

I would wear my shirt with pride in any city on any occasion as long as I see the players giving it their all. Today made me feel like crawling into a hole.

Piss poor and shocking - I'm disgusted Mr.Kelly, you better sort it out or you're going to start a civil war with more performaces like todays.

Good points, if we lose against Burnley I can't see us making any sucess out of the season...I know that's dramatic but the negativity would be so strong I don't think we'd be able to rise above it.

You can't expect Kelly to admit we were crap, what he has done is admitted we played poor and must improve on Tuesday.

There's poor and then there's utter utter shite. If those players can't take some media critisim, then they are in the wrong job. I would have locked them in the dressing room and threw away the key. It works both ways. I hope a few people make Rob realise that his tactics were as bad as the performance and that HE needs to change too.

Kisnorbo is available for Tues, although Kelly seems to think both CB'S did well today, so expect PK to be on the bench.

Paddy McCarthey is f'cking crap.

This isn't aimed at you Bert but all the others - Paddy McCarthey will never be fit to lace Steve Walsh's boots so stop looking for him to become the new Walshie.

How have we ended up with him as captain and Danny Tiatto as Club Captain? It's shocking.

This isn't aimed at you Bert but all the others - Paddy McCarthey will never be fit to lace Steve Walsh's boots so stop looking for him to become the new Walshie.

How have we ended up with him as captain and Danny Tiatto as Club Captain? It's shocking.

Paddy Mac is not crap, ok he might not be brilliant but he is commited and gives his all, he might not be upto Walshie standards, but lets be honest, we are in the championship with no money, we can't expect great players. We can simply expect players to give their all and Paddy Mac is one player who Always gives 110%

Not sure if you're looking for a reaction, but you're talking total bollocks that's for sure, in my opinion.

where was paddy's 100% effort today then? cos the game i saw nobody in a blue shirt gave anything close to 100% effort

well he didn't do a lot wrong, it wasn't his fault for the goals and it's not his job to create goals so he isn't at fault there. He tried desperately to get back for the second goal and almost got there, so I think he did give 100%, and was one of the only players that did, and does every week!!

you're right he wasn't at fault for the goals - that was nils - but he wasn't exactly the watertight defender he's shown he can be. that said though he was one of the better performers, but that isn't saying much based on todays team. he could have performed at 75% and still been the best city player today

DROP STEARMAN HE WAS RUBBISH!!

On that performance I'd rather see Kenton and Kisnorbo. McCarthy never fills me with confidence and I think as a centre-half who is captaining the club and is in the side for the way he attacks the ball in the air, he should shoulder most of the blame for the way we defend set pieces. I know it was Johansson today but I just feel like this total inability to defend set pieces would never have happened with someone like Walsh or Elliott at the back, regardless of who else was there. As captain and centre-half, McCarthy should be taking it upon himself to sort them out. I don't think I can take much more of him looking around wide-eyed with his bloody Frank Spencer face after we concede our 63rd goal of the season from a bloody corner.

Also, his wild hacked clearances don't exactly inspire confidence either. And he's not particularly quick.

I just feel like this total inability to defend set pieces would never have happened with someone like Walsh or Elliott at the back, regardless of who else was there.

in those days we rarely ever conceded set-piece goals cos we were one of the best set piece teams in europe.. like people keep posting though, its not good to live in the past, so we have to start looking forward to the future and what we've got (if that's possible)

Archived