Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue army

parking

hey guys, on my bf's account asking on his behalf...he recently got his driving licence and this Saturday will be the first match we drive to. We was just wondering where everyone parrked as we've no idea where we're heading, if there's anywhere near by or do most people park in town and walk???

Any suggestions???

Thanks

Frankie

xx

If you mean the Tigers, they charge £3, and are right next door to the NCP??? :dunno:

My brother drove and paid last season, which was nice, so I haven't a clue how much anything cost. NCP it is then...

hey guys, on my bf's account asking on his behalf...he recently got his driving licence and this Saturday will be the first match we drive to. We was just wondering where everyone parrked as we've no idea where we're heading, if there's anywhere near by or do most people park in town and walk???

Any suggestions???

Thanks

Frankie

xx

Assuming he's driving a massive Winnebago Motor Home, couldn't he park across our goal? :thumbup:

Archived