Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

New Pricing

The Board seem to be listening!

Leicester City have today announced a new pricing initiative for their Carling Cup First Round clash against Macclesfield Town at the Walkers Stadium on Tuesday, August 22 (ko 7.45pm).

In a unique trial, City will be offering the first 2,500 tickets to season ticket holders for just £4.99 each.

The next 2,500 tickets will then be made available at just £5.99 each, and then the following 5,000 tickets will be priced at just £7.99.

Once the initial allocation of 10,000 cut-price tickets has been sold, prices will revert to £12 for adults and £8 for concessions.

The offer will be open exclusively to season ticket holders from Wednesday, August 9 at 9.00am until close of business on Wednesday, August 16, with any remaining tickets then made available to City members and non-season ticket holders.

Leicester City have today announced a new pricing initiative for their Carling Cup First Round clash against Macclesfield Town at the Walkers Stadium on Tuesday, August 22 (ko 7.45pm).

In a unique trial, City will be offering the first 2,500 tickets to season ticket holders for just £4.99 each.

The next 2,500 tickets will then be made available at just £5.99 each, and then the following 5,000 tickets will be priced at just £7.99.

Once the initial allocation of 10,000 cut-price tickets has been sold, prices will revert to £12 for adults and £8 for concessions.

The offer will be open exclusively to season ticket holders from Wednesday, August 9 at 9.00am until close of business on Wednesday, August 16, with any remaining tickets then made available to City members and non-season ticket holders.

Notice how the concession prices have gone up? And it'd probably only be £10 for adults too if it weren't for this trial. But yeah, good idea i suppose.

It is a good idea as our moto is we in it together. Also the ground is usually really poor with just 2 stands open but according to that 3 will be open. Where do the L1 lot go when the east stand is shut any1 no.

:cool::thumbup:

To be honest this is a really good idea, creating an instant demand for at least (I'd say) 5,000 tickets. Which is a lot more than if they were priced at £10 each.

The club deserve praise when they actually have good ideas. :clap:

Notice how the concession prices have gone up? And it'd probably only be £10 for adults too if it weren't for this trial. But yeah, good idea i suppose.

do you want blood out of a stone, get real man at least they are trying different things, some people are never happy with progress.

BUGS THE HELL OUT OF ME!

:ph34r::huh:

To be honest this is a really good idea, creating an instant demand for at least (I'd say) 5,000 tickets. Which is a lot more than if they were priced at £10 each.

The club deserve praise when they actually have good ideas. :clap:

well said PUBIC!

The sales and marketing department have excelled themselves this time :rolleyes: Where do they find em!

www.gimmicksarus.fools

The sales and marketing department have excelled themselves this time :rolleyes: Where do they find em!

www.gimmicksarus.fools

What your pricing strategey for a highly anticipated Carling Cup 1st round tie then? :whistle:

What your pricing strategey for a highly anticipated Carling Cup 1st round tie then? :whistle:

If they paid me £50k plus I'm sure I could come up with better than that.

In fact the 1st 10000 tickets at £6.99 would see a slightly bigger return without it looking so gimmicky and desperate.

Next thing you know you'll have to buy your ticket at your local Wilkinsons store with a BOGOF offer! It's ridiculous.

It's just a gimmick and the last thing the club needs is gimmicks.

How about dishing out a few hundred free tickets to the fans of the future.

Lets say 10 tickets to every school in the county admitting one adult and one child!

But I'm sure they'll want more than 5000 people at the match :doh:

Blackpool (CC Rd 2) 2005 - 7,386

Peston (WC Rd 2) 2004 - 6,751

I'll bet they'd take anything over 8,000!

Blackpool (CC Rd 2) 2005 - 7,386

Peston (WC Rd 2) 2004 - 6,751

I'll bet they'd take anything over 8,000!

I suppose the proof is in the pudding. If gate receipts are higher for this match then the Blackpool match then they've done a job but we are only talking hundreds of pounds at the end of the day I seriously don't think it's worth the effort :unsure:

i'll be going no matter what itd be interesting to see the crowd I recon 10,000

I wish the game was so cheap everyone could afford it

what if we gave away free tickets too schools put them in the alliance and leicester stand

Archived