Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Josh Low

Amazing midfield work certainly showed us tonight where our weaknesses are.

I can't believe how much the game lifted after the one change of Maybury for Low... crosses, and shots and goal, all in the space of a few minutes. This bloke was born a winger.

I said we needed Low for the Luton match, and he has certainly shown his worth as a future regular on the grass!

I can't believe how much the game lifted after the one change of Maybury for Low... crosses, and shots and goal, all in the space of a few minutes. This bloke was born a winger.

I said we needed Low for the Luton match, and he has certainly shown his worth as a future regular on the grass!

I don't know whether he's on grass but I'd wait awhile before passing final judgement about his football.

He was certainly an eyecatcher tonight though. Best I've seen him play though that's not saying a lot.

The problem is that do we have anyone who can get on the end of the balls though? :blink:

Do you live in Oz? I'm confused? :huh:

Right, here we go :P

1) Yes I live in Oz, I listen to the game on World.. complete with text commentary and statistics, and then download the highlights :P And this involved getting up at 4am so yes I am dedicated.

2) Avatar pic is of me

3) I jumped on board in Feb after my gf's dad, a Wolves supporter, got me interested in the Championship. Only town I knew was Leicester since one side of the family came from there once upon a time, team has a good history, and gf's dad doesn't hate them :P

Right, here we go :P

1) Yes I live in Oz, I listen to the game on World.. complete with text commentary and statistics, and then download the highlights :P And this involved getting up at 4am so yes I am dedicated.

2) Avatar pic is of me

3) I jumped on board in Feb after my gf's dad, a Wolves supporter, got me interested in the Championship. Only town I knew was Leicester since one side of the family came from there once upon a time, team has a good history, and gf's dad doesn't hate them :P

:worship:

Your responses warrant 2 interesting factoids from me:

1) I'm half Australian

2) The girl I sat next to at the match tonight is from Melbourne.

The end.

It was interesting though because I was speaking to my dad about how when Josh Low came on we seemed to have looked better, but he said yer and thats because he's just doing what a winger should be doing i.e. running at players a bit, getting crosses in, thus highlighting how bad we are at the minute (emphasis on 'at the minute' :))

:worship:

Your responses warrant 2 interesting factoids from me:

1) I'm half Australian

2) The girl I sat next to at the match tonight is from Melbourne.

The end.

I remember you mentioning your dad's an Aussie... you must have inherited a good sense of humour ;)

Small world ay!

And for Josh Low 'doing what a winger should do,' that's partly true I guess though there's no denying that something has lit a fire under that boy's ass!

All Low did was show a bit of fearlessness. He tried to run at people and if he was tackled and won a throw in or free kick then so be it. His crosses weren't perfect but he tried to get the ball in the danger zone and it caused more problems than Maybury's balls forward from deep. You don't want to play against someone who runs at you and you don't want to defend crosses from the by-line. Low not only created our best chances but came closest to scoring too. Not bad for a second half substitute. Kelly will struggle not to start with him against Ipswich I feel after a shoddy display from Maybury. He didn't seem bothered in the slightest what happened last night. He always seems to look at others as if it's their fault he just lost the ball in his own half having been under no pressure at all for five seconds.

The thing about Kelly is that I think he will bring Low in and probably for Maybury too. Here lies the difference between Levein and Kelly. I don't think Kelly is as stubborn as Levein. After Henderson's match winning performance away at Cardiff, Levein didn't even consider dropping Douglas. I think Kelly will make the changes that are needed.

Who cares why and when that people come to the realisation that there is only one true blue club to support in the Championship and that's the mighty Leicester City Football Club. :thumbup:

OK not so mighty at the moment but if you have just started supporting the club then it hopefully wont get any worse. :whistle:

Knighton Matt If you drink, do you drink at Hogan's?

I will be sampling a few in September at that Bar and the Spanish/Cuban?? one across the road, O'Neill's in town and anywhere else that takes my fancy. If you want to catch up with another Aussie Leicester fan ill catch you in Hogan's sometime. :cool:

Spread the word

Welcome aboard (esp. if you have copious amounts of money that can help the club) :thumbup:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Who cares why and when that people come to the realisation that there is only one true blue club to support in the Championship and that's the mighty Leicester City Football Club. :thumbup:

OK not so mighty at the moment but if you have just started supporting the club then it hopefully wont get any worse. :whistle:

Knighton Matt If you drink, do you drink at Hogan's?

I will be sampling a few in September at that Bar and the Spanish/Cuban?? one across the road, O'Neill's in town and anywhere else that takes my fancy. If you want to catch up with another Aussie Leicester fan ill catch you in Hogan's sometime. :cool:

Spread the word

Welcome aboard (esp. if you have copious amounts of money that can help the club) :thumbup:

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

If you mean the bar on Queens Road it's now called Olives. Bit poncey I know but essentially the same place. Bar Dos Hermanos is a quality little bar and there's a new bar opened pretty much next door called Wy which is very pretentious and expensive but always filled with fitties. Ideal sharking territory :thumbup:

As you can tell I frequent these places quite often so I'm sure I'll catch you for a couple of social ones :thumbup:

i thought he looked good!

trouble is we are so used to not using any width are people gunna give him the ball??

it was nice to see the right side used properly though!

kinda off the josh low thing, but why is it like school boy football out there everyone always moves to 1 side of the pitch and leave the other completly empty, can someone please explain why this is????

i thought he looked good!

trouble is we are so used to not using any width are people gunna give him the ball??

it was nice to see the right side used properly though!

kinda off the josh low thing, but why is it like school boy football out there everyone always moves to 1 side of the pitch and leave the other completly empty, can someone please explain why this is????

Haha always wondered that myself. When the goalie takes a goal kick you can see everyone congregating on one side of the field. Like bees round a honeypot as my old school coach used to say!

I was definitely impressed by Low for the time he was on last night, the only thing that worries me is the reports that he was somewhat inconsistent in League 2, so on an off day for us he might be a bit of a problem (and not for the opposition) :unsure:

Hopefully he was pleased with what he did last night and he'll be raring to go at the next chance he gets.

Archived