Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Josh Low

Stop picking up on my posts and using them for your own entertainment :angry::P

Sorry have I done it before? To be honest I never even looked to see who'd posted it? I'm in rather gay, not that type of gay, alright happy but it's just noth the right word mood tonight. I can't understand why after last night and with Saturday to come.

You have my sincere apologies.

Shame we didnt get that left winger that luton got "on a free", lewis emanuelle? He looked god and with him and low and the wings I would feel more confident going into games.

Even Gladys Emmanuelle would probably be an improvement on the left if only with her breathing exercises. :whistle::whistle:

We difinately should not play Tiatto and Maybury next game theyve had their chance now give the shirt who we no will maybe a little cause problems because a winger needs either pace or something majic. Tiatto is 30 something and Maybury is slower than Taggart.

I don't know whether he's on grass but I'd wait awhile before passing final judgement about his football.

He was certainly an eyecatcher tonight though. Best I've seen him play though that's not saying a lot.

O'Grady

De Vries :blush::huh:

Times are dire man. We get ecstatic seeing a player who can cross the ball! Imagine if we had someone who could cross and do a bit of funky stuff too...actually judjing by current set up that imaginary poor bloke would be dropped and replaced by a defender..or worse, tiatto

Course it's subjective, but I still stand by my statement :D

It seems strange that people are lauding J-Low already after 1 'ok' performance after coming on as sub.

The overall team performance was so abysmal with absolutely no width that the arrival of any genuine winger would have resulted in some improvement.

He showed willingness to get wide (like a winger should) and a bit of crossing ability but I can't help but feel opinions are clouded by the dross on show for the rest of the game (and the fact that Maybury never even got past the half way line). He definitely needs to start v Ipswich though.

You can't deny we looked infinately better in the last 15 mins when we had two pacy wingers (I know Hammond isn't a natural winger but imo he's the best option we've got on the left at the moment imo)

Kelly will still probably start with Tiatto but going on what I've seen the starting line-up on Saturday should be:

-------------------Henderson--------------------------

Maybury Kisnorbo McCarthy/Kenton Johansson

----Low-----Johnson-------Hughes--------Hammond

-------------------Hume----Fryatt---------------------

Obviously I'd like to Sheehan left back but we all know it's not going to happen, Kenton and Johansson are OK there so its not as much a concern as left wing.

You can't deny we looked infinately better in the last 15 mins when we had two pacy wingers (I know Hammond isn't a natural winger but imo he's the best option we've got on the left at the moment imo)

Kelly will still probably start with Tiatto but going on what I've seen the starting line-up on Saturday should be:

-------------------Henderson--------------------------

Maybury Kisnorbo McCarthy/Kenton Johansson

----Low-----Johnson-------Hughes--------Hammond

-------------------Hume----Fryatt---------------------

Obviously I'd like to Sheehan left back but we all know it's not going to happen, Kenton and Johansson are OK there so its not as much a concern as left wing.

By the time any of the youngsters play, if they ever play, the match fitness they gained over the close season will be be gone and wasted.

By the time any of the youngsters play, if they ever play, the match fitness they gained over the close season will be be gone and wasted.

I imagine they'll all play in the behind doors game set up for Weso, not that it's quite the same but better than nothing.

PS- Thracian did you get the Merc?

Archived