Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

atmosphere tonight

...surprisingly good I thought (well more in the first half really)

not a peep out of L1 though. Have they given up the hard man act and moved back to the Kop because it certainly seemed louder to me tonight?

I was at the back of E1/D2 thought we created a bit of a decent atmosphere, which was helped by the fact there were no stewards at the back to moan at us

From P2 you could hear nothing from the Kop. The away fans, now they were marvelous...apart from the sods gesticulating at me all the way to the M1 while we were snarled in crap traffic together :angry:

From P2 you could hear nothing from the Kop. The away fans, now they were marvelous...apart from the sods gesticulating at me all the way to the M1 while we were snarled in crap traffic together :angry:

I could hear the burnley fans from the kop and I heard L1 once or twice, shame more people dont join in with chants, although if your siting down, you dont feel like chanting . :angry:

You're right Bob. Used to sit in the family stand up until last season then I moved to the Kop. You can just hear and see hands clapping in the Kop but very little singing, very occasionally. But there were occasions last season when you could hear L1 from the Kop above anything else. Only heard one or two songs from the Kop tonight from L1. It works both ways. L1 was quiet second half. There was very little to sing about.

I have a season ticket in L1 and the atmosphere tonight wasnt the best. The away fans gave a good showing, probably partially due to their team being on top and us looking very unthreatening.

I have a season ticket in L1 and the atmosphere tonight wasnt the best. The away fans gave a good showing, probably partially due to their team being on top and us looking very unthreatening.

The Burnley fans were very quiet for the first 15-20 minutes but found their voice and were pretty good for the amount there were. The atmosphere in L1 tapered off at the end of last season and was similar tonight.

Here we go again.... :doh:

My stand's better than yours..... :rolleyes:

It does'nt matter really does it ? when it comes down to it we have crap vocal support at home (walkers), weather thats down to the stadium acoustics or fans not singing loud enough i aint sure, i suppose theres arguments for both cases, but i do no that bloomfield road has got 5 times better atmosphere than the walkers and thats generated from only around 7-8,000 fans if that.

the atmosphere started well in the kop but then turned into constant shouting and moaning and the lack of football being played.which is understandable but the team could of done with a little more support. but that performance will not help the attendance on saturday.

Archived