Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Are L1 too "cool" to wave flags then?

why never again manuel :smile:

While im sure your not all burberry clad morons ( you didn't seem like one anyway :D ) the gezzer in front of me who freely admitted to having a banning order, and spent the last 10 mins trying to remember the face of the Ipswitch fan he was going to knock out after the match, was very much of this persuasion.

Can you guys get general admission and stand up the back of stands, or do you have to sit?

the back 10 rows normally stand however theres often people sitting down when there's nothing to sing about eg. Burnley game.

Also the stewards are well sound in L1 they have a laugh and don't give a damn about how we behave towards the away fans the people who sit behind and next to us (who are a bit loud) seem to know the steward really well

the back 10 rows normally stand however theres often people sitting down when there's nothing to sing about eg. Burnley game.

Also the stewards are well sound in L1 they have a laugh and don't give a damn about how we behave towards the away fans the people who sit behind and next to us (who are a bit loud) seem to know the steward really well

That's good - I find sitting dampens the spirits a bit. You can't blunder and jump around, hug randoms and spill beer as well when you're sitting down.

You'd wanna have strength in numbers in L1 wouldn't you - I can't stand standing near opposition supporters unless there's a ratio of about 20 to 1 in your favour!

That's good - I find sitting dampens the spirits a bit. You can't blunder and jump around, hug randoms and spill beer as well when you're sitting down.

You'd wanna have strength in numbers in L1 wouldn't you - I can't stand standing near opposition supporters unless there's a ratio of about 20 to 1 in your favour!

When we score everyone goes fookin mental like jumping around hugging any random person it's awesome not just stand up cheer and clap like some people.

p.s we don't have strenght in numbers against most away teams but it's not too bad because its only the away fans sitting next to L1 and the noisy ones at the back which actually sing and get involved.

Archived