Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Are L1 too "cool" to wave flags then?

Must be, 'cause all the really "cool" people at the back who I admire sooo much didn't even attempt a little flag wave :( . Come on peep's where's your sense of joining in!!! :unsure:

I waved my flag think I was about the only one mind!!!!!

Your a brave man!! Do you stand right at the back? I saw one flag holder half-heartedly lifting it to shoulder height... :whistle:

I stand at the back of L1, and I didnt see any stweards handing them out around me! and missed out on one on Tuesday night! :mad:

good point nobody was handing them out in L1 I had to go into the concourse and along the A+L stand until I saw a stewart handing them out. That might explain why there wern't many in L1

You had to walk halfway along the A&L Stand concourse before coming across a steward handing flags out. I arrived only about 15 minutes before kick off, I have to go in one of two turnstiles that are at the end of the A&L Stand and went straight up to my seat. If sheephead hadn't of told me where they were handing them out, I wouldn't have got one either. They were hardly giving people in L1 a chance of getting a flag really.

Ricey makes a good point. The Kop are loudest when they want to be which you'd expect due to the number of people in there but L1 was fairly loud today and there's only a small number of people singing. The difference is, the singing in L1 is almost constant.

You had to walk halfway along the A&L Stand concourse before coming across a steward handing flags out. I arrived only about 15 minutes before kick off, I have to go in one of two turnstiles that are at the end of the A&L Stand and went straight up to my seat. If sheephead hadn't of told me where they were handing them out, I wouldn't have got one either. They were hardly giving people in L1 a chance of getting a flag really.

Ricey makes a good point. The Kop are loudest when they want to be which you'd expect due to the number of people in there but L1 was fairly loud today and there's only a small number of people singing. The difference is, the singing in L1 is almost constant.

I'm not being harsh but I sit in the Kop and could not hear a single chant from L1 today. I know a lot of people who sit in L1 say the same about the Kop but the only 'atmosphere' coming from L1 these days is people pointing at the away fans and doing those moronic 'easy' gestures.

I'm not being harsh but I sit in the Kop and could not hear a single chant from L1 today. I know a lot of people who sit in L1 say the same about the Kop but the only 'atmosphere' coming from L1 these days is people pointing at the away fans and doing those moronic 'easy' gestures.

:clap2:

'your just a small town from norwich' :D

I remember the days when Leicester fans were renowned for their wit and intellect when it came to football chants/songs.

Now we have stuff like that, which doesn't even make sense and the Ipswich fans laugh back at you because of the sheer idiocy.

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

<_< <_< <_<

Anyone doing that should have their arms removed from the shoulders with a blunt butter knife.

Theres only around 200 (guessing) of us! What do you expect?

lol I don't expect you to be the loudest part of the ground, it'd just be nice if we could hear you over the away fans.. Don't want them louder than us at our own ground

lol I don't expect you to be the loudest part of the ground, it'd just be nice if we could hear you over the away fans.. Don't want them louder than us at our own ground

Well, I have some friends in the newly named 'Marks Electrical' stand. They can hear us nice and loud! And when I used to sit in H1 the other side of the ground I could'nt really hear L1, so i know where your coming from mate. :thumbup:

Archived