Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Are L1 too "cool" to wave flags then?

Well, I have some friends in the newly named 'Marks Electrical' stand. They can hear us nice and loud! And when I used to sit in H1 the other side of the ground I could'nt really hear L1, so i know where your coming from mate. :thumbup:

lol thanks.. just 1 thing though.. how can L1 say that they can't hear the Kop?? Its difficult to hear anyone but the Kop, the lot at the top never shut up!!

Well, I have some friends in the newly named 'Marks Electrical' stand. They can hear us nice and loud! And when I used to sit in H1 the other side of the ground I could'nt really hear L1, so i know where your coming from mate. :thumbup:

We can all hear you well enough my friends. In the Family End I'm more than happy for my little one's not to be able to pick up the finer points of your chants ;)

:D

lol thanks.. just 1 thing though.. how can L1 say that they can't hear the Kop?? Its difficult to hear anyone but the Kop, the lot at the top never shut up!!

L1 and the away fans cant hear the kop fact. its probably because theres only the same amount in the kop singing as in L1 normally. just L1 is compact.

bring back filbo :cry:

L1 and the away fans cant hear the kop fact. its probably because theres only the same amount in the kop singing as in L1 normally. just L1 is compact.

The people at the top of the Kop sing all the time, and most of the time its pretty loud.. The rest of the Kop is pretty silent, and it takes an idiot like me to join in with the people at the top before others around me join in sometimes :)

The people at the top of the Kop sing all the time, and most of the time its pretty loud.. The rest of the Kop is pretty silent, and it takes an idiot like me to join in with the people at the top before others around me join in sometimes :)

Thats the problem with the kop.However on saturday i must admit i did hear the Kop twice. Most of the time you just see the odd few people clapping.

yeah i see like a group off maybe 10-15 people standing

nah m8 there's more people up and standing than that I can assure you, but I can see why you think that they don't get involved so much, cos they're all hidden away at the top instead of being on view in the middle :thumbup:

nah m8 there's more people up and standing than that I can assure you, but I can see why you think that they don't get involved so much, cos they're all hidden away at the top instead of being on view in the middle :thumbup:

That made me chuckle, just the way it was used..on view :thumbup:

It's so we can bang on the back :smile:

What block are you in Jme?

I don't have a season ticket but you can normally find me somewhere around the middle of E1, E2, E3 or F1.. was in D2 yesterday though cos Health and Safety wouldn't let me in the Kop with a broken leg :cry:

Don't read them then.. and I only asked where everybody sat in the ground so I knew who was who at the next game :)

:cry:

When a person's not engaged for our enjoyment (our enjoyment)

or maturing Robert Kelly's little plans (little plans)

His capacity for innocent annoyance (-cent annoyance)

Is just as great as our Tha-racians (Tharacians)

Our feelings we with difficulty smother (-culty smother)

When moderating duty's to be done (to be done)

Merging one post with another (with another)

A Moderators lot is not a happy one

Ahhh

When moderating duty's to be done, to be done

with a tip of the forlock to Gilbert & Sullivan

sm_title.jpg

:cry:

When a person's not engaged for our enjoyment (our enjoyment)

or maturing Robert Kelly's little plans (little plans)

His capacity for innocent annoyance (-cent annoyance)

Is just as great as our Tha-racians (Tharacians)

Our feelings we with difficulty smother (-culty smother)

When moderating duty's to be done (to be done)

Merging one post with another (with another)

Ahhh

When moderating duty's to be done, to be done

with a tip of the forlock to Gilbert & Sullivan

sm_title.jpg

One of the songs for the Musical?? not bad I guess.. How exactly are you planning on doing this properly though?

I don't have a season ticket but you can normally find me somewhere around the middle of E1, E2, E3 or F1.. was in D2 yesterday though cos Health and Safety wouldn't let me in the Kop with a broken leg :cry:

Where were you in D2, thats where my ST is, the back of E1 was full :cry:

Archived