Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
potter3

Grrr

Yeah and my post's keep getting deleted!

I know who it is deleting mine.

P.S...You can't post anything good about Rob Kelly i.e - Kelly In or bad against Rob Kelly i.e - Kelly Out, because they'll be classed as pointless and therfore be deleted, that was basically the answer I got when asked why my posts were being deleted, although all my posts we're both sarcasic they still got deleted.

And who deleted that Thread with the picture?? WTF was wrong with that?? It's like being at school again.

Your's has reappeared now.

But why are we even bothering to post about this because no-one is going to take blame and give reason's for our posts and threads being deleted anyway!

I have an idea who deleted mine anyway :rolleyes::whistle:

Why do my posts keep getting deleted??? <_<

I can only find two posts deleted over the last week. I'm sorry, I can not give you a reason why they were removed as, well, I don't know.

Maybe someone will be able to look into it after the weekend.

Sorry I can't be of more help - but at least you know your question has been read in the meantime :)

I'm wondering the same thing. I reply to posts and then some disappear, or the ones I have replied to vanish so it seems as though I'm talking to myself :o:blush:

Looking at the past week (I've got better things to do with my Sunday than this ;) ) I can only find ONE deleted post of yours. I am assuming that, due to its brevity, the mod/admin who deleted it felt it didn't positively contribute to the thread in some way.

And who deleted that Thread with the picture?? WTF was wrong with that?? It's like being at school again.

It certainly is like being at school...I feel like a teacher who is royally being pissed about - I have found nothing of yours deleted over the last week Bertfox!

I'm stopping this now because its really starting to **** me off.

Archived