Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Pre Match Music

Turned it up today i'm guessing just to create more noise for this Coca Cola Roar thing that was going on, Why do we need an excuse like that to turn the music up? IMO the louder music created a much better atmosphere they should do it all the time! I know we'll have the old arguement of "We can't talk, and hear other people" e.t.c...

Glad to hear Let Me Entertain You, and Ready To Go back, the only thing I am abit unsure on is the music right until we Kick Off, think thats abit corny, The club tried it last year sometime I seem to remember and I didn't like it then, neither did other people if I remember right.

And another celebration to announce is Horny Henry is not there! :banana::dance: :clap2: :yahoo: obviously doesn't want to play his horn that much for the club like he said in the Leicester Murcury last season ah? Obviously he was more intrested in the free season ticket he was given...

Turned it up today i'm guessing just to create more noise for this Coca Cola Roar thing that was going on, Why do we need an excuse like that to turn the music up? IMO the louder music created a much better atmosphere they should do it all the time! I know we'll have the old arguement of "We can't talk, and hear other people" e.t.c...

sorry didn't see that at all what I saw was the club turning the music up and then turning it off 3seconds before the players came out!!! surely if they wanted to build up an atmosphere for this roar thing the music should have been turned down and the crowd make their own noise in the build up!!! when the players came out the noise was nothing worse than terrible!!! people clapping is only gonna put us straight to the bottom of the league in this roar thing!!!

I don't see in anyway how the volume of that terrible dance/car advert song they play has any effect on the atmosphere it was all down to us winning nothing else imo

Yes, I enjoy the Post Horn Gallop in some form or another. I never thought Henry was too bad. I'm glad we don't come out to something like Meatloaf or Robbie Williams or some shit dance track

you mean like the one they play now?

sorry didn't see that at all what I saw was the club turning the music up and then turning it off 3seconds before the players came out!!! surely if they wanted to build up an atmosphere for this roar thing the music should have been turned down and the crowd make their own noise in the build up!!! when the players came out the noise was nothing worse than terrible!!! people clapping is only gonna put us straight to the bottom of the league in this roar thing!!!

I don't see in anyway how the volume of that terrible dance/car advert song they play has any effect on the atmosphere it was all down to us winning nothing else imo

Fuk the roar thing, We were NEVER gonna win it with the atmosphere and noise we make anyway, the point I was making is the music sounded better louder, and IMO the only reason they turned the music up was because of this roar thing.

Archived