Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DaveyJ

Hughes' comments.

Interesting to read Hughes's comments re centre mid being the position for him and with two very good CM's at the club, in Johnson and Williams, competition was there. Strange how he forgot about Weso. Or does he see him as an extreme threat to the position he favours. After MOM rating vs Ipswich Hughes will retain the spot at Cov I'd say but a loss or draw will see him moved to make way.

What, no goals no assists and one red card.

Ah yes, the famous red card. Chosen Men get a red card no problem but Sheehan....

Double standards.

And it's a pity I don't have statistics on Sheehan's goals and assists for all matches last season compared to Nils, or anyone else who played left-back.

Ah yes, the famous red card. Chosen Men get a red card no problem but Sheehan....

Double standards.

And it's a pity I don't have statistics on Sheehan's goals and assists for all matches last season compared to Nils, or anyone else who played left-back.

You do, 5 apperances no goals no assists one red card. One clean sheet might I add :pinch: . Nils-Eric Johansson... Remember him scoring, do not remember him getting sent off however.

Bull shit statstics, annoying aren't they.

You do, 5 apperances no goals no assists one red card. One clean sheet might I add :pinch: . Nils-Eric Johansson... Remember him scoring, do not remember him getting sent off however.

You're going to have to think again on the statistics. :thumbup:

Didn't he have one or two assists actually?

Archived