Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chesterfox

I feel good!

I'm not going to let anybody but anybody remove the glow that I am feeling since Saturday - I relish the times I can get to see City and the good feeling that a victory brings, the greater expectation of the next game, the re-start of all dreams of promotion and it feels gooooood. I'm sure there are 1000s of you who feel the same as opposed to the depressed, grumpy feeling for the week when we lose.

Leicester till I die I'm Leicester till I die

i just like being able to tell my work mates how well we played and the 3 decent goals we scored and how good it feels to be climing the table.

E I E I E I OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Off to Coventry we go!

When we beat the covscum, this is what we sing!

We hate cov we hate cov we hate coventreeeee

Be happy and have expection, just don't expect too much because I said after the first 2 games I couldn't see the way we we're playing was going to change, in the 3rd match it changed for the better.

Be happy and look ahead but just don't get too carried away. I know its hard to not get carried away.

Be happy and have expection, just don't expect too much because I said after the first 2 games I couldn't see the way we we're playing was going to change, in the 3rd match it changed for the better.

Be happy and look ahead but just don't get too carried away. I know its hard to not get carried away.

Exaclty i look forward to everygame. And the players are great but when we losing i just slag every player off and have a mardy for the next week.

I FEEL GOOD

James Brown

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now

I feel good, I knew that I would, now

So good, so good, I got you

Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice

I feel nice, like sugar and spice

So nice, so nice, I got you

{ sax, two licks to bridge } :thumbup:

i just like being able to tell my work mates how well we played and the 3 decent goals we scored and how good it feels to be climing the table.

E I E I E I OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Off to Coventry we go!

When we beat the covscum, this is what we sing!

We hate cov we hate cov we hate coventreeeee

Quality! :D

Anyone going coventry SING THIS! :P:D:cool:

Archived