Dr The Singh Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 ... and reap the rewards I will try tonite!!!
golden gordon Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 i always found any liquids invaluable in the seductive art. i used to spill it all over them to ensure a hasty removal of any garments just a tip for you young 'uns . cherryade or vimto were very good for effect as the lady was usually more concerned about stains on dress than my intentions
Dr The Singh Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 i always found any liquids invaluable in the seductive art. i used to spill it all over them to ensure a hasty removal of any garments just a tip for you young 'uns . cherryade or vimto were very good for effect as the lady was usually more concerned about stains on dress than my intentions Excellant idea GG, your such a wealth of knowledge!!! As long as I do not have to do the laundry and she doesn't beat me up for spilling something on her clothes, this will work a treat!!!
Collymore Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 They found that administration of caffeine shortened the amount of time it took the females to return to the males after sex for another mating session. I'll tell her when i'm ready again thanks
Janx Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 i always found any liquids invaluable in the seductive art. i used to spill it all over them to ensure a hasty removal of any garments just a tip for you young 'uns . cherryade or vimto were very good for effect as the lady was usually more concerned about stains on dress than my intentions best to avoid HOT drinks though or you might find yourself under a smidge of litigation!
The People's Hero Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 I find just clicking my fingers works a treat. Hey Cis... *click*
cisono Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 I find just clicking my fingers works a treat. Hey Cis... *click* Didn't work this time, sorry!
cisono Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 ... and reap the rewards what are those... a very jittery female friend? PS: Does this work on males?
lookwhaticando Posted 17 August 2006 Author Posted 17 August 2006 what are those... a very jittery female friend? PS: Does this work on males? Judging by most of the males on this forum, I don't think the extra caffiene is needed anyway
cisono Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 Judging by most of the males on this forum, I don't think the extra caffiene is needed anyway Are you claiming that females have low sex drive?!?!
lookwhaticando Posted 17 August 2006 Author Posted 17 August 2006 Are you claiming that females have low sex drive?!?! No, just that the males around here seem to have high sex drive. Take TPH for example, he'll pursue anything in a skirt... even nuns.
cisono Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 No, just that the males around here seem to have high sex drive. Take TPH for example, he'll pursue anything in a skirt... even nuns. I like your example
lookwhaticando Posted 17 August 2006 Author Posted 17 August 2006 I like your example Careful, cis, TPH is lurking...
The People's Hero Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 No, just that the males around here seem to have high sex drive. Take TPH for example, he'll pursue anything in a skirt... even nuns. All heresay and conjecture. It's been a long day, my head hurts.
cisono Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 All heresay and conjecture. It's been a long day, my head hurts. You need some red wine. Or possibly a nun and 10 cups of coffee
lookwhaticando Posted 17 August 2006 Author Posted 17 August 2006 You need some red wine. Or possibly a nun and 10 cups of coffee :laugh: Spot on.
The People's Hero Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 You need some red wine. Or possibly a nun and 10 cups of coffee The thing is, I just know you're gorging yourself on coffee just in case you run in to me. Not that you'd need the assistance.. *click click*
cisono Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 The thing is, I just know you're gorging yourself on coffee just in case you run in to me. Not that you'd need the assistance.. *click click* As I said earlier, that just doesn't work on me! PS: I don't drink coffee. (I don't need it)
Collymore Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 I just made a coffee for me and the missus and have been told off for making it too strong!! I'd forgot all about this thread!
The People's Hero Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 What did you give her? 90% coffee granules and a splash of hot water? I bet you already had the 'toys' out!
lookwhaticando Posted 17 August 2006 Author Posted 17 August 2006 I just made a coffee for me and the missus and have been told off for making it too strong!! I'd forgot all about this thread! HaHa :laugh: Sure... you forgot....
Collymore Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 What did you give her? 90% coffee granules and a splash of hot water?I bet you already had the 'toys' out! It was filtered cafetiere, only the best - No reaction of yet
cisono Posted 17 August 2006 Posted 17 August 2006 I just made a coffee for me and the missus and have been told off for making it too strong!! I'd forgot all about this thread! Obviously, or you would have remembered that you need to make it very strong... so that it is equivalent to 10 coffees!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.