Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

quoting

I haven't cracked multiple quoting yet so don't get too excited :P

The way I do it is to right click on the 'reply' button of the other message I wish to quote and hit 'Open in new window' (or new tab for Firefox), then copy and paste that into the reply box I've already got going.

Whether there's a more sophisticated way, I don't know. :blush:

Yes there is... haha, imagine that!

To quote several posts, hit the 'Quote' button at the bottom right of a persons post, select as many posts as you like (you'll know you've selected one because the quote button turns red) and then hit 'Add Reply' at the bottom of the page. Lo and behold all the posts you wish to quote have been quoted!

Nifty!

(If you select a post in error, before you hit Add Reply, just click the quote button for that post again) ;)

The way I do it is to right click on the 'reply' button of the other message I wish to quote and hit 'Open in new window' (or new tab for Firefox), then copy and paste that into the reply box I've already got going.

Whether there's a more sophisticated way, I don't know. :blush:

Yes there is... haha, imagine that!

To quote several posts, hit the 'Quote' button at the bottom right of a persons post, select as many posts as you like (you'll know you've selected one because the quote button turns red) and then hit 'Add Reply' at the bottom of the page. Lo and behold all the posts you wish to quote have been quoted!

Nifty!

(If you select a post in error, before you hit Add Reply, just click the quote button for that post again) ;)

I've tried that on numerous occasions it don't work for me. Even worst is how do you select passages from various posts. :o

I've tried that on numerous occasions it don't work for me. Even worst is how do you select passages from various posts. :o

Use the regular quote method (hit 'reply' to that specific message) and then just delete all the crap you don't actually want to quote.

I haven't cracked multiple quoting yet so don't get too excited :P

Use the regular quote method (hit 'reply' to that specific message) and then just delete all the crap you don't actually want to quote.

press '+ quote' so it becomes red and '- quote' then press add reply. sorted. :cool:

Archived