Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

Thracian!

Whether this is out of line or not I don't really care, because everytime I go on this board Thracian is posting more and more ludicrous ideas.

I would not mind if it was just one or two posts but you post about 100 times a day and the board is becoming dominated by you. You also seem unable to accept other people's opinions.

I have no problem with you posting, or indeed posting a lot, but your posts are all the same, all the time, patronising (you post like you are writing for a newspaper, BTW this isn't one.) and you are unwilling to accept other people's opinions.

You obviously care a great deal for the club and for that I have a great deal of respect for you, but this board, I believe, should be a bit of fun, not one person trying to force across his opinion to 100s of others

Whether this is out of line or not I don't really care, because everytime I go on this board Thracian is posting more and more ludicrous ideas.

I would not mind if it was just one or two posts but you post about 100 times a day and the board is becoming dominated by you. You also seem unable to accept other people's opinions.

I have no problem with you posting, or indeed posting a lot, but your posts are all the same, all the time, patronising (you post like you are writing for a newspaper, BTW this isn't one.) and you are unwilling to accept other people's opinions.

You obviously care a great deal for the club and for that I have a great deal of respect for you, but this board, I believe, should be a bit of fun, not one person trying to force across his opinion to 100s of others

Ah leave him alone, he's getting on you know... :D

Archived