Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

leicesters formations

i think that leicester should try a more attacking formation tbh

we have 3 good strikers in fryatt, hume and o'grady.

i think it would be good if we played hume behind ogrady and fryatt what do you think?

i think that leicester should try a more attacking formation tbh

we have 3 good strikers in fryatt, hume and o'grady.

i think it would be good if we played hume behind ogrady and fryatt what do you think?

It's been discussed on various occasions but Kelly seems adamant about playing 4-4-2.

It's been discussed on various occasions but Kelly seems adamant about playing 4-4-2.

Exactly what I was going to post. RK isn't adventurous enough to try out brand new formations, if he was going to, he'd have done it in pre-season, but he didn't. He said that he'd like to stick to a formation that the players know well and one they are comfortable with - a traditional Leicester formation - and it doesn't look as though he'll be changing it any time soon

The strategist in me quite likes the idea of having an alternative system to confuse the opposition but this is still a new and emerging team and Kelly can be defended for sticking to what the players are all familiar with.

Besides, if he corrects the weaknesses many have referred to then, with more passers in the side, any system will become more fluid as confidence and understanding increases.

true i see what your all saying but i think we've got more potential than were showing

tbh my team would be (4-4-2 diamond)

gk: hendo

rb: stears

lb: nils / shehan

cb: paddy + kisnorbo

dm: aj

rm: low

lm: porter

amc: hume

st: ogrady, fryatt

tbh i think thats a good team

true i see what your all saying but i think we've got more potential than were showing

tbh my team would be (4-4-2 diamond)

rb: stears

lb: nils / shehan

cb: paddy + kisnorbo

dm: aj

lm: porter

amc: hume

st: ogrady, fryatt

tbh i think thats a good team

No Weso,Hughes or Kenton.

Id have all three in my starting line up.

Why change something thats starting to work??

When they built the Spitfire it worked well as an aircraft. But, even when pilots loved it, they adapted it and modified it 10's of times over just a few years, most times making it still better until,eventually, it was a brilliant wartime aircraft. It's no different with a football team.

When they built the Spitfire it worked well as an aircraft. But, even when pilots loved it, they adapted it and modified it 10's of times over just a few years, most times making it still better until,eventually, it was a brilliant wartime aircraft. It's no different with a football team.

But surly the teams brill already? How can you modify the worlds best starting eleven?

3-5-2

cb: paddy + kisnorbo + stearman

dm: aj + weso

cm: williams

lm: hume

st: fryatt + o'grady

When will people learn that Rob Kelly is going to stick by 4-4-2 especially after the results in the last 4 games. Plus where's Kenton in this team? One of the most impressive performers for us so far this season!

4-4-2 is the way for Rob and will always be the way for Rob

Archived